• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jan 24 2014 11:27 pm

Shadowing, I love you, but the last few changes to the game have completely favored players who can afford to throw money at the game nonstop, while virtually crippling people who can't afford to spend that much and have to wait for naq to rebuild on our planets.

You took away the 10 planet cap, and now obviation and weapons are split into four...

That is not going to matter to wallet lords who can afford to pay $80 a pop to rebuild their motherships, but it totally screws EVERYONE ELSE in the game over.

Weapons/Obviation tech was our ONE edge keeping us from being totally overrun, and you just destroyed it.

Seriously, future changes to the game that are going to affect players (not fixing bugs/glitches) really needs to be voted on by all the players.

At this rate, I'm spending more time resetting my tech than I am playing the game because of things getting screwed.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 25 2014 1:35 pm

agreed

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 25 2014 2:06 pm

Do whatever feels right

• Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Jan 26 2014 12:59 pm

agreed

• Reaper205233
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Out of the Shadows and into the Light
Jan 26 2014 6:36 pm

Agreed, if u are going to change/add tech at least give us more ways to increase our tech lvl, preferably without adding a buy tech points in the market (ie increase the planet cap)

Banished System Lord Zorc