• Krool
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 16 2014 9:56 am

Okay just want to know what everyone thinks about the planet cap being reduced to 5?! Me i think its stupid i know shadowing only did it due to players would be getting a MS nearly every day but 5 planets u really cant conquer the galaxy with that. i would like to c the planet cap be increase to the way it was and that was unlimited. Please post your thoughts..

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jan 16 2014 9:58 am

Ya I get people asking about this time to time. I am going to bring back sector control with space stations though.

also it can't be unlimited lol. Cause the game never resets.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Jokoci
  • Irregular
  • 34 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dislike that!
Jan 16 2014 12:52 pm

I think most issues with only 5 planets are beeing solved with the update to 400 buildings max on every planet.

• Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Jan 22 2014 3:22 am

i was hoping for more military pop to build more fleets. as a upside to reduce planets.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Jan 24 2014 11:22 pm

Planet limit needs to be higher.

The whole reason I originally bought the game months ago was to be able to get more planets. Now I feel like I've been had.

Especially now that people are throwing hundreds of dollars at the market and insta-building everything that we destroy.

The game is completely unbalanced, and only benefits wallet lords now.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • Canov73
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 02 2014 10:21 am

If I have 5 planets and want 500 tech I can never reset another player. If the planet cap was increase to 6, it would allow us to attack and move on and still retain or tech level and military numbers.

Alternatively, instead of increasing the planet cap, we could have to option to destroy everything on a planet and wipe it out to a reset state.

I am sure many will agree we want to take over worlds only to attack the player not "keep" the planet. We want to crush our enemies sometimes !

Shaltek
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Feb 07 2014 8:37 am

I feel that if the cap is raised then so should the protected time. Its really no contest if someone with 20 planets, or even 10, goes against someone with barely 3.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!