• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 10 2014 5:28 pm

I have seen some very disgusting stuff in chat from certain people mainly before reset and some stuff after so was suggesting having a couple of chat moderators who have the power only to temporary mute players from chat until you are made aware of what has been said etc then up to you to make it a permanent mute from chat or decide how long to keep muted for.

I know there is a ignore button but many new players to game do not know about ignore and they have to read the stuff and more than likely put them of the game.

If you do decide to make this then I volunteer to be one as I am active most of the time so see chat and I am completely unbias and will not abuse the button, it will only be used after a warning and if they carry on with the vile talk then mute/pm you.

• Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
Jan 10 2014 5:31 pm

i agree,,, there's been too much childish nonsense...
i dont think it would hurt if people actually got "punished" for their bad behavior. i would gladly help by being a chat moderator so people dont talk all that trash all the time

>Cain
  • Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Jan 11 2014 12:49 am

yep and kynell will aactually not abuse the power either.

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jan 13 2014 5:56 pm

I know Shadow doesnt like the idea of moderators as they abuse, could start off with simple software that bans certain words.
Have seen it before on sci fi chats that change swear words or other words instantly into the sci fi language.
SO you may type, you are a little B**** but it comes out with a little Kree (dont know any goauld insults)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jan 14 2014 1:24 pm

lol Lord Dougy that was System Lords you saw that on.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jan 14 2014 8:56 pm

Couldnt remember where lol, so bring it back ;)