• Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Dec 04 2013 8:04 pm

I do belive your a god guy with good intentions that just want to create a great game we can enjoy withing a ingame shop.

But most of the patch updates you have done in the game since it got released. have slowely but surely chanced the game into a game that will die on it's own unless something big and drastic is done.

for the last 2 months atleast this game have been loosing on average about 10 players everyday its still today loosing about 10 players everyday, even before you said the game would be reset once you have complited enough patches.

by 1 of january 2014 i guess it will be 50 acctive accounts. and this game had over 500 active accounts at one time. we used to have close to 60 people online at the same time. now we hardly have 29 people. and only 5 that is actually using the chat. the irony is that 50% of the chat is between kelac and redi.

back in the start with the game had less developed features it was fun to play. we enjoyed it, now i cant even a reason why i should attack anyone.

on a personal note i will give this game 7 days after the reset if i dont like it by then i am quiting also. until then i will use this game as an browser with a build in irc function becous all the other function like buildning, attacking. investing stocks aint even worth doing.

who wants this game to be turned back to the fun it had back in the dya when we woudl actually get something we wanted for attacking people.?

thats just my 2 cents.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 04 2013 9:09 pm

I agree with you I much preferred game when I first started was easy and simple to play and fun, now its getting more confusing everyday more bugs everyday and no point in attacking anymore atm I only come online to talk with friends.

each day in my opinion game is getting more dead for me.

set everything back to how it was will be much less work for you to do and everyone will enjoy playing more and hopefully gain members again.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Dec 04 2013 10:39 pm

I agree. If I wanted to build then I would play Farmville, with no worries that snails would eat my crops etc.

We have to be realistic. Lets view other games of similar type

Tribal Wars. Build and conquer. After a time of the game being open, a new world opens up, so new players can start.
Grepolis: Build and conquer. After a time of the game being open, a new world opens up, so new players can start.

This keeps it fresh for new players starting out who will not last long joining a world where everyone has 10 villages, 1000 axemen etc and you have 1 village and 100 spears. You will get mashed.

Quantum Wars: Build and war. After 30 days or so the world collapses and a new one appears.
SGW, SGU: Build and war. Never resets but players do not get wiped out. Small players do get a chance and are normally helped by older, bigger players.

System Lords is more in line with build and conquer. However, you get more rewards by attacking higher grade players. Good for smaller players as they get points, but the big players can flatten a smaller player quiet easily and keep armies on the planet until they get reset to a new sector in space.

Issue: You cannot have a “level” rule. i.e small can attack big but big cannot attack small.
Option: Make it that players at a lower level cannot attack higher level players and vice verse, UNLESS they use a confirm button that states they are open to be attacked by bigger players and doing so can attack them big players themselves.

Issue: Why attack planets as now resource/Naq is stored as GC.

Option: Make 30% go to GC and 70% go to open (or some other numbers). After all, it is down to the player to be able to defend his worlds. This means they still have resource/naq to do something on a 2nd planet they own potentially.

Issue: Mother ships are nerfed and can be destroyed fairly easily

Option: Introduce ion cannons as a building. These will damage a MS by a % per level. If you own 1 MS, the MS will not engage the planet if it sustains 95% damage, It will retreat automatically.
If you have 2 or more then there is a possibility they can be destroyed.

The MS adds a % to attack forces if successful past the ions cannons. This means that you will need to send Jaffa, Unas, alkesh and siege forces to aid in the battle rather than having just a MS.

If you beat the planet you siege it. However, make it that the player gets given an option. They will be spared but will serve you as under lord. This means they cannot fight you and you cannot fight them, but they send a % of naq/res to you (can be automatic). If the underlord becomes higher in status than there lord they serve they can rebel and payment stops.

If another player takes over there planet then they have an option to change allegiance or stay with their current lord, but now the Lord will get penalized by naq/resource moving to the current goauld sieging the planet and therefore in the best interest they need to free there underlords world or suffer a drain in resources.

This means, totally destroying someone is not worth it, but helping them potentially makes you stronger and more res/naq

Yes, the strong gets stronger but they will also have a lot of players they may need to look after so they could get in trouble.

Needs some working but could be doable.

• Tryxel
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Alliance: The first ones
Dec 04 2013 11:16 pm

Yes Zirnitra explained it better then me,

I can live with bugs,downtime and strange things.

But after all the patches this game aint fun no more

but with the current game mechanics like it is atm in a 100% pure pvp game like this. its just make the game unplayable. i really hope you can fix it. otherwise i fear the game not make it.