• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 24 2013 5:36 pm

so just saw the post on here this is what I did in a short version of writing it but if anyone wants specific details or help then message me ingame and this strategy is slightly different than mine as I mainly invested in stocks and after reset that wont be as good so here is what I would do.

- gt your first planet stick all your sup points into it build up the planet a lot as more planets you have the more expensive buildings cost so build it good and build a great defence of staff turrets and army units to protect it also people will think twice before taking it if you have a lot of supremacy on it.

-step 2 build a strike force of Jaffa/siege forces and begin to attack players for res/naq and supremecy/building credits, do this and keep your dominion level low until you have 4sup points, stick your building credits into building up your first planet still then with the 4 sup points start looking for another players already built up planet make sure you have enough army built to garrison that planet then take over the planet, continue this until you have a lot of planets I would suggest this before you think about building a space station as that is costly and can be destroyed.

note this is a quick guide mainly for securing you from other players and the other part of my guide is simple don't annoy another player if your not well defended, if anyone wants more details of how I defend my planets or any questions feel free to message me ingame.

• Demonloan
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Nov 24 2013 8:07 pm

It is a def imperitive that a better tut is available, things like : tracking planets owned by specific players, what model works best in what scenario (ie: defensive strengths, tech strengths etc, goes a long way to help budding gods get a grip on what gameplay works best for them...and how best to acheive that model).

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 24 2013 10:00 pm

huh?

• Demonloan
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Nov 26 2013 8:46 pm

Lol, come players want to just have mostly defensive capabilities, some want aggressive...a tutorial on what works best in what way helps to decide how to build towards the desired model...that is what I meant

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 27 2013 3:19 pm

that is a more indepth thing I only wanted to tell the basic how to defend ur own stuff before u start moving out and I cannot be bothered to make a big thing here so I said if anyone wants details on how to attack/defend and how many units/turrets make good defence etc then message me ingame.