• Gamerphate
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Oh HAI thar
Nov 23 2013 1:05 am

It was nice playing with you guys, but due to a horribly stupid mistake of the alliance I was in's leader, I am no longer able to play the game. It isn't worth playing until the reset, and I am debating on if I have the time to want to come back when the reset happens. I can say I had fun up until that day. Too bad that the people involved ignored my pleas and how I wasn't part of ANYTHING they were doing, but they didn't care, so I don't care either. My care to play was destroyed, no sense playing with people that won't listen to reason. Kind of a shame, but I guess these things happen. I just wanted to post this so you know why I left and why I am not coming back. I am sure you all will have fun either way and don't care, and that is part of the reason why I probably won't be back. Have fun backstabbing each other!

Please Shadowing if you read this, delete my account and planets. Thanks!

Phate

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 23 2013 10:40 am

sorry to hear your leaving mate.

you should stay and ask me for help on whatever the issue is im normally always online and always help new players when they ask for it, if you decide to stay just message me with what your problems are and I will help the best I can.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 23 2013 4:12 pm

Dont be a big girls blouse. Suck it in and start a new in the reset. Yes, there are some real duches in this game but you get that in any game. In other games I have been massed/ destroyed on actions I never knew about but it is a great learning experience.

Most of the players I have seen on line or know are great people who will help.

Like Kynell said, we are willing to help any players, we may not have the answers but we might now who has.

• Gamerphate
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Oh HAI thar
Nov 24 2013 4:03 pm

To the first guy, thanks for being supportive, but nothing you can do will fix the stupidity that has happened. I will let you guys know, the war system is broken, you will be in my shoes, locked into a war you can't get out of, you can't quit the alliance, you can't quit the war. The whole idea of joining an alliance was for protection, but if your leader declares war without your consent, you can totally kiss your gameplay good bye.

And to the 2nd guy, don't QQ to me like that. This isn't some rouge trolls, the real troll was my alliance leader's ignorance in thinking it was even a remotely fun idea to attack the hardest to attack people in the game. Had i wanted that experience i would of crashed my car into a brick wall after making payments on it for 2 months. That is what I got out of it. And what to make matters worse, even though after the fact I found a way to go onto vacation mode to try to find a work around to get out of the war, a glitch still let them take over my planet even while I was in vacation mode.

But yes, a reset is coming, and so I'm done playing for now. I would of liked to be able to play test the last few weeks, but I'm pretty much ruined or at least = to average noob that started in the last couple weeks, and I am pretty sure I didn't invest all that time to end up at the bottom thanks to a glitch combined with horrible alliance war policies. But because this happened, it's already too public, and coming back will likely give a similar response, so I have no choice, I am a target now because I wanted to speak up how I was wronged, irony, but being a martyr isn't suppose to be fun.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 24 2013 5:17 pm

alliance update has changed u can leave alliance and kick members now.
also you shouldn't join alliances just for protection to be in alliance I to be part of a team so if you are in war you should contribute but at the same time your leader shouldn't of led you into war if you was all not ready.

also when game is reset shadowing has been nice enough to give everyone a free name change if they want so you can still play and start fresh with everyone else and no one will know who you are so you should come back :)

• Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
Dec 03 2013 4:20 pm

i was close to stopping myself but im personally willing to give the game a shot after reset... im buying it right after...

>Cain