• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 18 2013 6:56 pm

I been told your planning on reseting the game in a week or so are you bloody kidding me? all that hard work a lot of us put in not to mention you scamming us for our money as we only bought the game to get the boosts this is outrageous.

I cant believe you would think about it let alone actually do it good way to lose a lot more members.

• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Nov 18 2013 7:11 pm

I'd agree that this is a bad idea, and suggest everyone who also agrees with this to say so.

Not that it will matter.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 18 2013 7:43 pm

Ya its going to happen

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 18 2013 10:33 pm

Why. I have asked but no one at the moment can give me a good reason why the reset.

If the game is reset, will it not go back to the way it is now, but with maybe different names.

Every game that is a war type game, any player joining will be at a disadvantage as they will be 6 months behind. So at the moment, new players are helped more, and the stronger players are being held back.

Speaking as a neutral, then to balance it all out you have each Goauld pick an allegiance to a NPC system lord.

Baal, Apohis, Soker etc, whichever system lord you like.

The new players join and automatically then will fall under one of the 3 or 5 system lords.

It is then the strongest players get ranked by that SL. They then will have to help maybe new players (make sure new players are equal amongst gods)as they would loose planets to the other system lords who will grow in power. Also new players can become minor goauld, major goauld, lords, underlords etc of the bigger players. The bigger players get benefits from these players and then these new players get benefit from the bigger one (like officers).

Also, if you attack players then they have option to serve you and not there current system lord?

But the game is very similar to Tribal wars. You start late in a already going game and you will be taken out in time.

There is no balancing to the game. New players eventually will not be able to get a foot hold in the galaxy as all the planets will be gone.

So to get around this, Tribal wars makes a new world, and new players can join that and so on and so on.

That's my 2 cents (Am I am not the Lion- any US folks will understand that)

• Sobek
  • Irregular
  • 46 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • So 2 Unas and a Rabbi walk into a bar . .
Nov 18 2013 10:40 pm

Staying neutral on this one for the moment but Shadowing, when can we expect a formal announcement with details on the reset?

2ic: Shadows Dragoons (Original TFO, founded Aschen Empire and Volian Union)
  • Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 19 2013 12:23 am

When is it going to restart? And change from system Lords to system Cry babies lol jk

• Jannka
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 19 2013 6:31 am

well if the things what Zirnitra is talking about will be after game restart well then im with all for for it... it will shurly make game more interesting and even old players in time will need to be aware of new ones :)
only i would lake to have not npc main lords but player supreem lords ;)
shadowing what you think obout it?

• Btbalazs9876
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 19 2013 7:32 am

You all Cry to shadowing about how it is not fare i worked my ass off on my base and troops dom level sup stock alliance stock oh we can not be warfreaks since this was a 100 pvp wargame now it is no longer fun cause i can not attack 100 planets a hour oh cha'tii i can not afford to lose my hevey jaffa hitters oh that is not fair i can not freekill anymore or farm for sup points and dom points

Shut the shel kree up and play
I am not trying to be rude or rant well it sounds like it
but if your not happy with the reset and want to call shadowing the owner who can ban you without a reason a person who cheats you out of your money
Kelac and other names on this forum subject

also i spent 6 months building my base to the way i want it

• Annubis
  • Irregular
  • 14 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 19 2013 9:29 am

I agree with Zirnitra 100% if this reset going to happen then make the system lords the original system lords Ra, Anubis etc etc and the user decide what System lord he/she will follow gives newer players chance as they will be protected by there lord and i would love to see the asgard brought into the game aswell also for all the guys that bought the game and spent all this time building up they should somewhat be compensated like say start with 50 unspent tech or something like!!

• Sobek
  • Irregular
  • 46 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • So 2 Unas and a Rabbi walk into a bar . .
Nov 22 2013 10:55 pm

It's an interesting thought but one of my favorite parts of this game is that it's 100 percent real people interacting with other real people. Having NPC characters kind of takes something away from the beauty of that. Plus, I think WE all probably want to be the supreme system lord, not a computer :p

2ic: Shadows Dragoons (Original TFO, founded Aschen Empire and Volian Union)
  • Shade3130
  • Irregular
  • 71 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Guess my real identity.
Mar 09 2014 9:43 pm

although I'm bummed about this surprise to-be reset, i wouldn't mind fighting an NPC system lord. That might be fun.
i want to dominate Anubis and apophis and Ra. :)

a True supreme system lord kills the previous one.

You guys must really hate me....
  • Jackson95
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • hi
Mar 19 2014 8:51 pm

read the dates man this reset already happened last year..

bob