Nov 16 2013 1:50 am

Agreed

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 16 2013 8:50 am

The game is going to change on how players start the game out. Reaching 3 planets is going to be possible in just 2 days of game play. Me giving out resources and naqahdah to new players or more for people buying the game is just a boost to low level players to fix the slow start out issues until I get the interactive tutorial built.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 16 2013 2:49 pm

yes but now they used the boosted to build army's that can take out top players in steady of building up there planets like u intend.

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 16 2013 4:50 pm

right, but us older players were in the same position and did not get that boost after paying for the game, so we should still get the same benefits as though we were buying the game today. Because if I had not bought the game the only difference would be that I could get a lot more res and naq and sup points now.

• Masterstickboy
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 16 2013 4:54 pm

Or they use those 3 SUP's to take out someone's space station, then re-set to get there stuff back.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 16 2013 4:54 pm

I fully agree should be given the difference to make it fair.

boosting new players is good for everyone and the game but people buying the game should all receive the same benefits as they paid the same to support the game, forgetting the fact new players boosted a lot anyway which a lot of players are not happy about you should atleast give the current people who bought the game the extra sup point and res/naq difference to make it peoples value for money the same and fair for all.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Dec 02 2013 6:14 am

I agree with Kelac et al.

I must've been the last person who bought the game before the big bump, but I got the 800 res and 1200 naq and I think 2 sup points, then new people started talking about 6k resources and 3 sup points.

It really does suck to have the reward for dropping $25 be so small to begin with in comparison to other games to begin with, then to have someone make the same purchase and get more than triple the reward really bites.

Tribal Wars for example, you spend $5.99 for 200 Premium points, which allows you to build unlimited building levels (though after the 5th level added to the queue it costs more resources) instead of the regular non-Premium limit of two building levels at a time, etc.

And it costs 200 Premium points per 30 days of having that extra building capacity unlocked, and you can buy in higher increments, etc.

But the point is, for a lot less money, other games offer greater reward in comparison to this one.

I don't think it should be a pay-to-win type of thing, which Tribal Wars balances pretty well since Premium points will only get you so far; a lot still depends very heavily on strategy and especially how well you build your villages and armies.

But for $25, 800 res and 1200 naq was kind of weak to begin with...now that the players who bought the game later get about quadruple that, it's kind've adding insult to injury.

Mekta satak Oz!
<< Previous 1 [2]