• Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 27 2013 7:50 pm

Currently playing from the UK.

I see the game tells me when i will be out of protection, unfortunate for me as it dosent tell me what time i will be out of protection in my time! im also not sure which time zone the game follows, so i think it would be a nice idea to have a choice of having your local time showed as to help people plan better :)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 27 2013 7:51 pm

Hey Dezzy it figures your time zone by going by the clock on your computer.
So if your clock on your computer is set correctly it will display the correct time for you.

Also you will have to restart the game each time you change the clock on your computer. It only figures times zones on game load.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 27 2013 7:53 pm

Also you can now end your protection early in options in the menu

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Dezzzy
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 27 2013 7:54 pm

well that certainly slaps me down, only an idiot would make that mistake of being a day late on their PC, i do apologise, but as far as my PC was aware, it was the 28th already. =P

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 27 2013 7:55 pm

No worries. I did that so no one has to worry about time zones or time settings in the game.

Also I added to the post up there you have to reload the game if you change your clock time

Cheers!