26horses Forum
> >
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 19 2013 4:42 pm

As we approach the hour of System Lords going live I'm pretty nervous lol. Everything checks out for the most part except a few forum errors I'll have to check into. When sending a friend invite to the game your friend will need a 26horses account first. You will find the friend invite option in options in the main menu at the top right of the game.

Hopefully everything will go well and smooth and nothing unforeseen kicks me in the face :) I really suggest new players to read the guide before doing anything in the game. I currently have game resets deactivated but will be turned back on soon. So its pretty important for players to read the guide so you know what you are doing. There is a new technology tree line I recently introduced into the game you will find it in the advance technology tab in the technology window. I didn't have time to finish it so it will say coming soon when you view that window. I don't have a set date when It will be completed but we are only talking at most a few weeks but hopefully sooner. Depends a lot on how well the launch goes etc.. I also will be getting the forum more up to standards too so everyone will just have to bare with me on it.

Either way finally the launch day is here. Sorry it took so long it's been a rough ride these last 2 years. Hope you all enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed making it

Cheers!
John Steuber

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it