• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 25 2013 7:30 am

Hello everyone. I just happened to google random stargate words and came across this game. Needless to say I am very excited. I am new to this forum and know almost nothing about this game but what I see so far I very much like. A little history about me: I have been playing GateWars "SGW" on and off since near the beginning of its life and I think I mainly play that to fill the void of a stargate game in my life lol. This looks like it will be the replacement. I'm trying to drag a few friends to this game. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask. Anyway it's good to be here and I hope we will all have fun giving each other grief when the game comes out haha.
~FW~

• Xxdexterxx
  • Enthusiast
  • 206 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • *Sigh* Dominating the Galaxy. Do not disturb. :P
Sep 29 2013 12:31 am

Welcome. :)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1444 posts
  • Reputation 239
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 29 2013 5:02 am

Always good to see a new face :)

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2013 4:24 am

Thank you both. Just got back from drill so sorry about the delay in response.

• Unbiskant
  • Enthusiast
  • 330 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 15 2013 6:18 pm

A new guy :-)
Welcome. Sorry for the late greeting, but I did not check the forum as often as I used to.
And you are lucky in another way, not only did you find this game, you also found it just a few days before it lunches.

• Forgottenwarrior
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 29
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 19 2013 4:52 am

Well actually I found it almost a month ago but that's not long but thank you for the greeting. I am excited to be here at the beginning of the launch and to hopefully watch the community grow.