26horses Forum
> > Locked
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 10 2012 3:08 pm

I know its been a while since the last game announcements and there are rumors that the game has been scrapped due to false promises of its release. I assure you the game is not and never will be scrapped!

As I released the game into Alpha I realize the game could become even more then what it was so these last few months i've been making massive improvements on the game and the alpha testers know it.

I do apologize for any false or misleading information i gave out in my past game announcements. This is after all my first game i've ever released and I am a bit of a perfectionist.  I see everyone is getting impatient even the players alpha testing. I am still working as hard on the game as day one when I first started it. I still put my 16 hours a day 7 days a week into this game. So no one fear System Lords will Come! You all will have the chance to create a life for your selves in the galaxy I've created.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 10 2012 8:41 pm

As another one of the Alpha testers, I couldn't agree more with Rumo's post :)

Keep up the good work Shadowing! :)

~N

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 11 2012 1:28 am

With verification like that et alia I [still] cannot wait to play this game.  I know you will not let me down Shadowing  ;D

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 12 2012 2:39 am

You really do not take in what is being said do you?  In this thread Shadowing has ACCEPTED that it has taken long EXPLAINED that he is working long hours on this and APOLOGISED for trying to make the game better.

The World Doesn't Revolve Around You  ;D

P.S : It revolves around me being a God-King and all. I can still happily wait a bit longer as long as Shadowing keep in touch with the rest of us waiters (or unemployed LOL) ((did anyone see what I did there?))

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 12 2012 5:10 pm

I guess I know who you are on Facebook. I will sit by patiently and see what he wants to do.
However I do agree with you. Alpha 3.0 should be Beta 1.0.
As we have read though Shadowing is busy.
Contradicting myself.
Dangit.
I'll shaddup.
Find the hidden apology in here that I have not added.

^^

• Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 19 2012 1:02 pm

Now now, calm down sir. Try using punctuation : it is your Friend.
I will not challenge you to an immaturity duel since you would clearly win that.
Let Shadowing do what needs to be done, in the mean time (if you want) I have a very similar space game to what I believe this game to be. Sadly it is nothing to do with Stargate but worth a look anyway.
Interested?

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Nov 19 2012 6:42 pm

Stay on topic please, gentlemen.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 19 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks Semper for your support.
Do you maybe know something about the future plans what 26 horses planned with this game?

There wont be a Alpha 3.0 so no worries on that

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Daldain
  • Irregular
  • 22 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2012 1:51 am

And I am back to troll guys :D
And yes, I cried my eyes out so became inactive after being told to stay on the topic by Dreadlord Semper.

I came back after a mere month and a bit and was genuinely amazed at how the much *more* page looked.  This post is not so much for gleaning information as it once again is for praising Shadowing to a higher level of ascension ^^

Though, if any more information could be given about what is currently going on (opposed to asking for a due by date) I would be most grateful.

~Thanks and keep up the work ^^

PS - Semper can take a joke right? He wasn't the one to sink me with negative feedback was he?

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Dec 27 2012 5:12 pm

I wouldn't waste my time. I'd just ban you. XD  ;D

• Maunder
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Jan 24 2013 9:57 pm

Does anyone know whats happenning with this game.
Love stargate and so far this is the only game still working or online.

Can someone let me know last update was from nov 2012

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Jan 24 2013 11:03 pm

Progress is still on. Just still in Alpha, unfortunately it's difficult to make a game so it does take time.