• Zirvs
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • WHARRGARBL
Oct 04 2012 8:40 am

In the show many planets are of different age, i.e. some are medieval, some are tribal, etc.<br />Are you going to implement this in System Lords??

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Oct 05 2012 12:29 am

[quote author=ZIrvs link=topic=513.msg3523#msg3523 date=1349340008]<br />In the show many planets are of different age, i.e. some are medieval, some are tribal, etc.<br />Are you going to implement this in System Lords??<br />[/quote]<br /><br />It makes no sense to do so. We&#039;re acting from the perspective of the System Lords with standardised units that can represent different things or things common to all. Most of those planets were in a state of development relative to when/how/why their seeding system lord left them. <br /><br />In this case we&#039;re still present.

• Zirvs
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • WHARRGARBL
Oct 05 2012 2:26 am

Ok, thank you for clearing that up for me.

• Ekuzi44
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Oct 07 2012 6:55 am

I really think that there should be things like aincent tech stuff that is like the top lvl stuff that has to be found on like the edge of the galaxy and in random places in space this would be a good thing to build up to and that u need a to be top lvl to use them let me know what u think i have some great ideas if u are interested.<br />