26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1444 posts
  • Reputation 239
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 06 2024 1:36 pm

Pretty much. As the title says. I have no choice but to drop the sever. Its crazy inflated. Zero sales. Game made $60 last week. No one has any reason to buy naqahdah on that server. Im gonna be bankrupt next month if sales don't improve. Im 41 years old now. Pretty much cant handle the indie game business anymore.
My current health is extremely bad too. Maybe possible tongue cancer not sure yet. Plus other after covid issues. Im pretty much always half asleep do to a massive sleeping condition i currently have. I wake up 12 times a night.

Rise of Anupet will be going on steam this month. Hopefully that will do well. If it doesn't then I may start thinking of ending my game developer career and try my luck in the business world.

Most likely probably end up selling my car to get me by. I got a secret dwarf mmorpg im working on that will release over summer. Maybe that will save me.
I'm gonna start working on adding AI back into the game. So thats coming up real soon. Guessing in a week.

Tuff times I guess. Wanted to be as straight forward with everyone as possible

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1444 posts
  • Reputation 239
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 06 2024 5:41 pm

Also there will be given out store credit for what players spent from January 2023 to February 2024.

Actually store credit. Not that naqahdah system in options thats going to be removed.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 68 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
May 08 2024 12:23 pm

im going to cha'tii on shadowings camaro

Supreme Commander
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1444 posts
  • Reputation 239
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 08 2024 12:38 pm

The birds do it enough already