26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 19 2023 9:50 pm

Alright so there has been a lot of talk about multi accounts the last week. I've decided to just make the information public again on the next build. As everyone knows I was having issues doing Android builds. Hopefully this issue has been fixed and I will try to do one tonight and enable My multi window being public information.

I may even finally start policing multi's starting the first of the year. It will be a bit different though. Multi's simply won't even be able to go as far as make an account. Multi checks will be done every time a user logs in as well.

Last few months the game's income has been amazing. Around 3 to 4k a month. Most of the games sales actually comes from new players and mid size players. This is due to when players grow to a certain size they stop spending because they are more protected or some players got pretty rich with the stock system this year. I think the largest issue is the ability to buy naqahdah and then take that naqahdah and invest it into stocks and having no stock max's set. I'm currently working on a new way to do stock stocks. Where players just don't take naqahdah and buy stock with it. One idea is you receive a stock token when bombarding planets and you can either cash it in or throw it into a stock.

Next problem with the game is trying to get new players caught up with the old players. I finally came up with a solution to this but still working on the final details. Instead of boosting these players with naqahdah. I'm working out a way to boost these players with military units instead. This way multi's or friends can't funnel their naqahdah to their larger accounts etc.. This will be done a lot with the new AI system with trading with AI's and interacting with them daily. This is a lot better than just giving things to players. They will actually got to play the game for it. Which is good gets the new player more into the game faster.

I know when people are fighting they are gonna be saying hatred stuff to each other in chat. That just comes with a war game. Some of the stuff we all saw in chat this week was a bit over the line. You all know when you are stepping over the line. I'm not your daddy to tell you where you crossed the line at.
The game does pretty well without moderation. Only a issue arises a few times a year. As 26hores grows though I probably will have to have mods. For me Mods can ruin a game real fast. Favoritism a mod can show or a mod just being on some massive power trip. Everyone knows I'm a pretty laid back Dev and I do believe in freedom of speech as well. I know there is a huge list of game rules that I overlook. I do send whisper warnings now and then to users. I'm not completely by passive.

Where is 26horses headed? Well Huge stuff is going on guys. Soon as I get Rise of Anupet release its gonna bring in some massive income for 26horses. Long as it does well. I plan to actually use 100% of System Lords income on advertising. This is gonna be Huge in getting a new player base in. I also didn't want to spend on advertising until the AI was in the game. The AI going to change the game quite a bit. If you ever played civilization games in the past. The AI is a lot like that where you interact with them.

As always
Kill each other
but do it with plastic knifes.

Shadowing

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 19 2023 10:28 pm

Grrrr

Supreme Commander
  • 1ofbaybayskidz
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 19 2023 10:36 pm

Cool be glade to see this list

Stick
  • Dirck
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 19 2023 10:53 pm

Mer

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Sep 20 2023 12:47 am

smote

• Dirck
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 20 2023 1:43 am

Mer

• Orion
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 46
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am The God of Devastation!
Oct 06 2023 1:42 am

When?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 06 2023 1:45 am

On the next update hehe :)
Just been busy maybe this begining of the week.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it