26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 14 2022 5:14 pm

I know I've been a bit away. I had to pay bill though and atm only System Lords does that. So I had to get that game up and going with some updates.

Lets talk about this new Level System.

The idea is For Server level 1
A new players will learn to play the game
Won't have to wait long to start again and choose new race options.
So other wise its a newbie land.

The problem was apparently it takes longer to reach player score of 30 than I thought. My bad. I have now set it to only 10. So playing the level 1 servers are fast. Can play as many servers you like so you increase your chances on winning to get rubies to play a level 2 server.

I have reduced the amount of servers after level 1.
Also apparently I had the amount of players playing on a server hidden by mistake. Only I could see it as admin and thats why I didn't notice it till now.

I'm gonna revise the server select window a bit so a window pops up before you actually join it giving more data. Like players playing on that server for example.

Servers level 3 and 4 have a stock market.
Planning to limit more things in lower severs. Specially on level one.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zladkovich
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 14 2022 6:14 pm

I could have 30 earlier, I had capped my pop at 10 for quite some time because I was getting ready to fight. Had I not build fleet and keep my buildings low, I could have farmed much faster.
I'm afraid 10 might be too low, will be hard to build fleet to kill.
Also if my enemy didnt stop building starbases I could have PL10 early.

p.s. dont forget to fix travel time bug, it takes 16min to travel to my own planet, and it takes 6minutes to travel to enemies