26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 21 2022 3:03 am

Everything is done. Just having problems with doing Android builds. Not sure on IOS yet.

so thats whats delaying everything right now. Hopefully get it figured out tonight.

Here is a little picture tease on whats coming up in this update.

Old Astro Wars will be exactly like old astro wars. Even the updates will be shoved back to 15 minutes per cycle. The idea is to continue to do more updates leading to this being exactly to the old game.

Galatic are games that last around a month or so. Getting harder as you go up level competiting with more experience players.

Battle Royale are fast 1 hour games.

Shadowing

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Galahad
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 21 2022 11:03 am

good luck and see you soon on aw

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 21 2022 11:09 am

Really large problem going on atm.
Had to open up a support ticket with Unity.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Cujo1809
  • Irregular
  • 0 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 21 2022 4:52 pm

There is no exactly old game as the game was very different the last round then the first round and changes were made every round. So how are you going to try and make it exactly the same as old game.

• Cujo1809
  • Irregular
  • 0 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 21 2022 5:05 pm

How are you going to make exactly the same as old AW when the first and last round were completely different. There was a changelog most rounds so hopefully you are not trying to copy what is in the outdated guide you have as the reason for changes was due to things being broken.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 22 2022 9:15 am

Old astrowars server will be based a list everyone gave me a few months ago here in the forum. I've done the majority of the changes. Mostly just alliance features tgat needs finished.

If there is anything else that needs changes we can vote on it. I dont plan on alot of regular micro changes between rounds.

I have all the recent change logs to old astro wars by the way. Someone found it few months back.
A list of every change ever done to astro wars.

• Darthtang
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 22 2022 7:09 pm

Is it possible to post the changelogs in here for viewing? Curious where someone found it as several of us scoured every corner we could....

• Cooch
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 26 2022 6:57 pm

getting a bit ridiculous now

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 26 2022 6:58 pm

Ya I'm unable to fix the andriod error. Gotta wait for Unity support.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 06 2022 9:08 am

Game is finally back up. Waiting on IOS though.
Old School Server hasn't been created yet. Gonna wait a few days for people to realize the game is back up.