• Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 02 2022 12:10 pm

Hello,

During the first part, I logged in from my iphone, but when I wanted to login on my PC, I could not recover my password automatically generated by the Apple system.

So for the second part, I recreated an account from my browser and since then, I use this one on both my phone and my PC.

The problem is that my old account is still visible and it appears in our alliance, which takes us a place for nothing, and I can't remove it.

Would it be possible to delete my first account (Ouebo) and keep only the second (Ouebix).

Another question, will the number of players in an alliance change in the next updates?

Thanks in advance.

Bonjour,

Lors de la première partie, je me suis connecté depuis mon iphone, mais lorsque j'ai voulu me connecter sur mon PC, je n'ai pas pu récupéré mon mot de passe généré automatiquement par le système Apple.

Donc pour la seconde partie, j'ai recréée un compte depuis mon navigaterur et depuis, j'utilise celui ci à la fois sur mon téléphone et sur mon PC.

Le problème c'est que mon ancien compte est toujours visible et il apparait dans notre alliance, ce qui nous prends une place pour rien, et je n'arrive pas à le virer.

Serait-il possible de supprimer mon premier compte (Ouebo) et ne garder que le second (Ouebix).

Aautre question, le nombre de joueurs dans une alliance vat il évoluer dans les prochaines mise à jour?

Merci d'avance.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 02 2022 12:32 pm

Ya I'll take care of it. I'll also will combine your ios login to your 26horses account too.

So you can log in with apple when on ios devices.

Will probably be with 24 hours until I can get to this though.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Ouebix
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 05 2022 8:54 am

hello,

my old account still appears in the alliance and I can't remove it...

it appears like this: Ouebo (12)* and instead of the level there is this: -----

and when I click on the nickname, nothing is displayed on the profile

I only use my 26Horses account anymore, either on my phone or on my pc so you can delete the old one.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 05 2022 9:00 am

Oh ya I totally forgot about this. real sorry I'll work on it right now.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 05 2022 9:11 am

Thats wierd when looking at your old account I don't see any apple log in attached to it or a temp id. Guess it got removed when it erroed out or something when you created the 26horses account idk.

If you want your apple account attached to your new one.
Log in with your apple ID on your iphone. It should create a new account again. Then log out. Tell me the name you chose and move that apple auto log in id it generates to your new account so you can use apple log in in the future for your new account.

anyways I removed your old name from that alliance and set Ouebix as leader

• Ouebix
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 05 2022 2:59 pm

Great, thank you and good luck for the rest of the development :)