• Dolina01
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation -13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 13 2019 8:10 pm

hi . i am dolina terror the galaxy. Any players is afraid of me.I am very good player.
Sadeyes with yours serving jolon looking me.
Hi guys i am her in sky look up.
Dear players They are confirmed my words 'they are scared players'.
New update game gives possibility construction new space stacion 25000000-100000000 defense and new ship super flag ship offense 19200000.
fearfur players that's how they panic, that they are buying more naqada and buid more super flagship warstat space stacion. Maximum covard as you now is trueasgard.
they still praise, they are powerful, they occupy the best planets nov level 60, they are constantly scaring that they will destroy you.
they strengthen themselves to be untouchable.
they are afraid of criticism others players.
i dont now,do thay want to play or lust
fortunately they are lenivi. nov they have super ship one attack and after you.
there is no defense against super flagship attaking planets level 1-60 vith varstat (level 60 defense tool 3200000 + varstat 11900000).
I don't now do they receive orders from sadeyes ( destroy player prize ) or buy in market.
i invite you to a chat. Tell mi vhat you thing, vhat vould you like to change.
one vote vill change nothing and make noise.
i still do not knov vhat is really going on in this game.

• Varsk
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Devourer of wayward and lost souls.
Feb 14 2019 12:18 pm

Wow you are really something else dolina. The reason you have such a hard time in this game is because you cheat by using multiple accounts and you attack players. Attacking players is apart of the game, that being said, getting reset for attacking people is also apart of the game. I have been trying to get you to see for 6 months now that if you stop attacking more powerful players and stop using multiple accounts, and ask for help acquiring better planets; people wouldnt reset you all the time. Nobody is afraid of you. You are a fly on the back of a blue whale. If you learn how to play the game with honor, integrity and honesty. Perhaps you might actually make progress. You dont want to make progress, you want to get on everybody's last nerve. Just my opinion, if you always do what you have always done then you will always be what you have always been. Your play style is obviously not getting you anywhere. Change how you play and perhaps you will see progress. In best regards

Varsk
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Feb 15 2019 6:33 pm

Truer Words Have Never Been Varsk as for you Dolina i recommend you also change your play style as i guarantee if you are nicer to others they will be more willing to help you out with getting better planets etc.

Suntzu
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 20 2019 5:09 pm

I am not 100% sure what you said in your post. I have tried to help you many times Dolina and you have ignored everything I have said. You take sieged planets that players are holding for their friends and/or their allies. Then you wonder why people get annoyed at you. The reason sieges normally don't have many troops is so their friend can take it when they get a chance. You don't ask, you just take and then you attack planets of players in alliances and wonder why more players hunt you down. No one is afraid of you, the only person you are a terror to is yourself.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Dolina01
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation -13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 20 2019 10:32 pm

hi all . i play multi because you do not give player develop. i play many times and alWays When a reach level 100 000 netWork a am attack and destroyed sometimes like you do not noW Who i am. i have to hide. no player by you kann not leave the nurseries. i do not use market and I have a right to blow up.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 21 2019 12:21 pm

You do not need multi's. I have told you what mistakes you are making. Do you take over planets that are sieged by other players? Do you ask if you can take them? Do you attack and take planets from players in alliances? Those players will mention to their leader about the attacks, those players or the leaders might have friends in other alliances. With most, all they have to do is mention who they are looking for and people will give the locations. Admitting you use multi's is really not helping you, players don't like them and will hunt both the multi and the main accounts.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Varsk
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Devourer of wayward and lost souls.
Feb 21 2019 12:26 pm

Dude its because you try to take others sieged planets that are meant for other people. Nobody attacks you first. I have told you many times that I would help you grow by helping you take planets. You dont any interest in playing with honor. This multi you have called soldier is another example. You have attacked many of my alliance members without cause. Yet you sit here gonach ing about getting killed everytime you reach 100k networth. This is why you get reset all the time, you take without asking. Its simple ask for help and stop attacking other people sieged planets. Its very simple. In best regards.

Varsk
  • Thejerk
  • Irregular
  • 18 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 23 2019 3:18 am

Dolina/Soldier just wanted you to know If you did not take my sieged planet I would not have attacked, With that said Now I will most likely always attack you and your muilts . That is all !!!

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Feb 24 2019 5:34 am

dolina/soldier next time i catch you taking my worlds i will seek all your domain out and destroy you myself i have already sent my first warning by sieging the world you stole from me i have been very nice to you by not wiping you out already by stealing over 10 of my worlds but it will no longer stand this is your final warning if i even catch hint of you touching a world of any of my friends it will provoke an all out attack from me

Suntzu
  • Dolina01
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation -13
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 02 2019 5:41 pm

i back to game ha ha ha 10.03.2019