26horses Forum
  • Revenant
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Not even death can hold a Revenant from his revenge.
Mar 29 2018 6:40 pm

game :- system lords (for android),
player :- REVENANT,
date :- 29 march 2018,

Bug/problem
:- after inputting a incorrect email address through the app & noticed that my email was wrong I went to the 26horse site and logged in and changed the email to the correct address unfortunately there is no resend activation email button in game or on the site,

problem is worse due to the disposable email site I use for security being receive only.

PS - game played on android phone and is playable but text is so small it will make you go cross-eyed .

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 29 2018 6:53 pm

Ya the game still isn't totally playable for phones. Its really only for browser and tablets and if you are at work and need to do something real fast on phone you can do it at least. Its gonna take a lot of time making a new interface just for phones.
Phones are gonna need a separate interface that is way different. With way less graphics to probably.

I went ahead and activated your account

Ya a player made me aware of this activation issue few days back. I don't remember if there is a way to log out on the Android app? If there is then you can log out and there is a resend activation link when you click that you can't log in. I'll check into this. I thought there was a resend activation link in the the game menu inside the game though.

Activation and registration is all being disabled on the site. Heading towards only allowing it inside the game or the 26horses Browser software.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Revenant
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Not even death can hold a Revenant from his revenge.
Mar 29 2018 7:06 pm

thank you very much,
the game plays perfectly fine on my cheap android phone just small text I've not seen any other problems other than slow galaxy map movement which is not a real problem.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 29 2018 7:09 pm

Ya I have gotton performance down pretty good now. It will keep getting better too.
The big problem is Ancient Rings. Its taking all my time developing it.
System Lords has taken a bit of a hurt because of it.
Also I started building Ancient Rings shortly after porting System Lords from javascript to Unity Game engine. So system lords is going through a bit of a dark phrase atm. Time will pull it out of the mud though.

Incase you haven't heard of Ancient Rings follow the facebook page
https://facebook.com/ancientrings

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it