• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 11 2012 9:05 pm

Ok it&#039;s really annoying to attack a player to take over his/her planet and only then, after enduring (heavy) losses do you find out it&#039;s under protection and you can&#039;t take it. Can&#039;t it be made so that this is seen already when you click on a planet that it is under protection until xxxx so we know that planet can&#039;t be taken?<br /><br />~N

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 11 2012 11:17 pm

Yea, I was so prep&#039;d to take a planet, then to find out its under protection :/

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 12 2012 5:23 am

It already happened to me on 2 or 3 occasions I think, really annoying&nbsp; :-\<br /><br />~N

• Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Mwahaha Mwahahaha- *cough cough* heh hairball...
Jul 12 2012 5:42 am

Maybe make it based off intel tech? So say you have 3:1 ration to their intel it shows information like this and maybe some other info that be nice to know. :)

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 12 2012 9:10 am

I quite like as it is annoying but its like the tv series.<br /><br />That planet with thors hammer, dont know if it is protected unless you go to the planet, risk you going to have to take

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 13 2012 7:52 pm

lol lorddougy<br /><br />well i would have to get rid of the &quot;additional protection for cant take your last planet over rule after 7 more days after the 3 day protection ends.&quot;<br /><br />cause i cant give notice when a player only owns 1 planet in a light weight way.<br /><br />so might just get rid of it then.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 13 2012 8:03 pm

Why not? :)<br />You simply make it so that when someone clicks on that planet it says &quot;You cannot take this planet for X more days as Asguards forbid it.&quot; or something like that - indicating that is someone&#039;s last planet and/or he is in protection.<br /><br />~N

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 13 2012 8:11 pm

ya in a light weight way. i will have to think about it.<br /><br />light weight means doint it where its not being hard on the server.<br /><br />the problem lies on counting the users planets.

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 13 2012 8:29 pm

Well I don&#039;t know about that - it&#039;s a great thing to have in game, but we have to be able to see who is under this protection :)<br /><br />~N