26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 29 2017 4:57 am

I'm really going to start focusing on finishing up the big stuff with System Lords. Since i'm working a lot on Ancient Rings i can only do a little bit at a time though. So every 2 weeks i may do one of these things on the list.

Working on fixing up the web gl version. Which is going through and adding something to prevent script failures causing the client to crash. This will also allow 32 bit computers to once again be able to play System Lords. I'm gonna try to do this on this coming week though.

Finish up the UI for mobile. Where military shows up on the upper part of the console instead of the console sliding up.

An actual game tutorial where players start off in newbie land while still sharing the same chat as the normal server.

Decided to make the game multi language this year. Since the browser version and mobile version is going really well now. Probably slowly do this. Its a bit of a large update. We have quite a bit of traffic from people who don't speak English and I feel if the game was multi language it would increase our players quite a bit. Sadly when I ported the game I did add some static text on the game client. Not a whole lot but in a few spots. So I need to change that out too. Plus 26horses registration in general will need to be multi language.

Put the game on Windows Mobile. Probably do this pretty soon. Ive cut the size of the game so much now that doing another platform is fast. Might look back into putting the game on Facebooks new gaming platform too. Their developers tools were pretty crappy few months back. So i'll look again and see if they made some improvement on that.

So those are the things I really want to hit on this year. As we finish up the next 6 months of this year. I know i need make some changes to race and personalities and some other touch up stuff with some bugs people have been reporting. Its really tuff though. I'm kinda running out of money at this point and I have to get Ancient Rings ready enough so I can release a alpha version so I can do a fund raiser campaign asap. Other wise i'll go broke before I can finish Ancient Rings. Which is not good lol. I really want to keep improving on System Lords though. This game has great potential and I really want to do all I can to give it its best chance to succeed. Specially as Ancient Rings starts we will be getting a ton more traffic coming through 26horses due to me running full out advertising campaigns for Ancient Rings.

I'm really working hard guys. This is a full time thing for me. I'm really spread out thin. If there is a bug its not cause im ignoring it or unable to fix it. Its just I'm spread thin right now.

Shadowing.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it