• Logan
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 882
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 02 2017 2:02 am

Hello everyone! My name is Logan. I am a friend of Shadowing's and in the near future I will be taking over all administrative tasks related to System Lords (aka run the game). This is so that Shadowing will not have to divide his time and attention between System Lords and his new game soon to be launched in Alpha state - Ancient Rings.

A little bit about me: I am 30 years old and I live in Boulder Colorado. I have three dogs and I absolutely love stargate. I'm also a fan of almost all strategy games.

I don't want to steal shadowing's thunder so I won't reveal any of the other ideas he has in the works for System Lords until he gives me the go ahead :) But I can just say they are very exciting and I know you will all love what's to come

I am in game so please feel free to shoot me a message and introduce yourself.

As adminstrator I will need to have a very good knowledge of game mechanics, so I will slowly learning the game over the next couple weeks and might pop in chat for some advice!

I will be following this post up with specifics about what I will be doing and the transition plan into the future. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and I'm excited to be involved in the community!

See you out in space,

Logan

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 02 2017 2:33 am

Greetings Logan. Looking forward to passing the torch. System Lords will get more attention with someone who has more free time managing it.

I'll be sending out a message out to everyone explain more about this.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it