• 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Jun 30 2017 1:03 am

New Operation: The Blockade

Tech Cost: 400,000

Military Requirement: 1 Flagship & 10 Motherships Must Be Devoted To The Mission.
(During The Mission These Units Will Drift In Space Once Mission Is Finished The Units Will Return
To Your Homeworld With 75% Damage To The Flagship & 25% Damage To Each Mothership Units
Return Time Will Be 1 Day After Mission Completion With The Above Damage Ratios)

Success Rate: 10% to 20%
(You Do Not Lose The Above Units If Attempt Fails Only The Tech Cost Above However The Units Will
Take No More Then 5% Damage Per Failed Attempt)

Effect: Prevents Buying In Market & Moving Resources Between Planets.
(Effect Lasts 20 To 30 Days)

Cooldown Period: 10 Days After A Successful Mission You Will Be Able To Do It Again
Cooldown Isn’t Effected If You Fail.

Player Restrictions: Free Players Only.
(No Premiums Players Are Permitted To Use This Mission Backers May Use This As Long As They Are Not A Premium Player)

As You Can See This Mission Has Its Advantages & Disadvantages It Is Mainly To Balance Out The Game So Less Players Will Leave Due To Wallet Lords Buying Heavy Amounts Of Naquadah & Wiping Them Out Constantly So Another Way Of Saying It This Would Be The Free Players Nuclear Option To Be Used With Caution Since It Can Backfire If Failed This Idea Is Sole Property Of AmunRa I Hereby Give Authorization For Shadowing To Use This In His Game As Long As It Is Used To Help Free Players & Not Premium I Would Like To Get Everyones Input On This Idea And Please Try To Refrain From Being Rude

Suntzu
  • Frownee
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Consistently Inconsistent
Jun 30 2017 1:06 am

I like it. What if we added in you could potentially lose a ship?

• Frownee
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Consistently Inconsistent
Jun 30 2017 1:15 am

In addition, what would be cool is if you could get a small percentage of that naquada that would be given to said person as salvage.

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Jun 30 2017 1:17 am

yeah i didn't think of that at the time the whole idea is a rough draft as you can tell by the heavy risk involved which if you are gonna block market buys on a premium player to be fair you have to take a heavy risk

Suntzu
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 30 2017 6:20 pm

This post is a joke lmao

1 flagship 10 motherships aka Amunra's exact fleet size

Basically can do the mission and take no losses that can't be healed

Restricts all naq movement on a single player for a MONTH and makes no sense since there are stargates everywhere

And best of all it's a mission only allowed for free to play players?

This is laughable Amunra

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Jun 30 2017 11:12 pm

amir i asked for everyone to not be rude so please have the respect to not be rude
and fyi my fleet is bigger then that i only put that as a level to make it high risk to do so it is the only possible way i think shadowing would consider it is by making it very high risk and this is only a rough draft of the idea not a final version (aka that is why i put it in forums hoping for more input with out people like you being rude even though i expected you would fuss about it besides look at the success rate its a high fail rate for much more of a high risk and i wouldnt be able to use it due to the requirements i put in i have bought stuff within the last 30 days)

Suntzu