• Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Officer of Drama and Propaganda
Jun 26 2017 12:09 am

Okay, so the browser version is gone, many people are gone as well, and I only played browser version anyway so I think it is time to say my goodbyes. Don't want to make it a lame goodbye post though, and definitely not a goodbye-forever post. My mind changes as often as Shadowing's mind about permabans so.

I've been playing this game for like what, 2.5 year? Yeah something like that. Aside from every drama thing (which I don't want to mention in this post, it is supposed to be nice&serious right), it was super fkn cool and I've met many super fkn cool people here as well. The game has potential and even though it is sad af to see the playerbase get smaller&smaller every year, I really hope there will be something to come back to... in a year, maybe. Or in case I won't come back, I hope there will be some people to stick around for a longer period of time.

I especially liked the game before the reset (which I mentioned at least 74848723 times in the galaxy chat) but unfortunately it will never come back :"( sadface.jpg

And I really suck at writing serious posts. I guess it would be nice to say something to some people here, so:

Sharkie - it was great meeting you! Sorry I can't link you any more cha'tii to steal but hey, you're doing good. Kick everyone's ass for me.
Crusafier - if you'll ever read this. On my last day here I sent a message to Enlil to get you back here. You were fun.
Enlil - hi.
Canshoe - I have you on Skype so it's not a goodbye, you're the best, xoxo tell Walmart to teach everyone proper English.
Amir - you're the only Syrian I would accept as a boyfriend. Don't forget to send me some rap on Skype.
Olek - 1v1 me. Someday. Or something.
Cain - stay strong! You were the first person I remember being friends with on here, I like you.
Sadeyes - sorry for trolling you so much lol. It was just too tempting. You were probably the nicest person here.
Orion - you're old.
Setech - good luck on your exams!
Thad - I have totally no idea what to say, you're cool.
Shadowing - I still have that screenshot of what you said to me when I was @Shadowingskayak lol.
Grim - your Terminator name makes me laugh everytime I think about it, sorry haha.
Darky - you're a little gonach . And a meme *looks at that powerpoint thing about nanites*
Toddthewraith - <3
Kelac - I know you're reading this.

Sorry if I forgot about anybody, and I'm pretty damn sure I did. Feel free to remind me about your existence lol.

TL;DR BYEEE NERDS <3

-Rayn/Sasha
(.../Hitler/Jesus/Shadowingskayak/Johnwayne)

Yawn
  • Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Jun 26 2017 8:54 am

I'm pleased my IGN makes you laugh, take it easy Sash. ;-) x

Gambit