• Ultorius16
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • High Commander Ultorius
May 08 2017 11:39 am

*Hissing* I open my eyes, three men stand before me, I recognise the golden robes immediately, its acolytes of lightning. "Is it him?" I hear the one on the left ask. "Oh it's him alright, hurry, summon the ship, they'll know we are here shortly." I feel my eyes getting heavy again, I try to speak and the leader turns to me, "shhh my lord, we have you now..."

My eyes fly open as I sit bolt upright I look to my left and to my right and fine two lightning assassins by my side, I then look ahead of me and find the three men from the tomb, I rise, slowly. "Where am I?" I ask as I get dressed, the leader steps forward, "we are on AMBROSIA my lord." I sigh, "where was I? What happened?" The leader shakes his head, "we don't know what happened sir, one minute you were here the next you were gone." I shake my head, "I don't know what happened, sadeyes...is he okay?" The acolytes nod, "he's fine, but we need to move, The Shadow Empire will be here any moment now." I smile, "let me guess, the new power in the galaxy," I turn, "prepare the throne room." The Acolytes hesitate, "but my lord" I close my eyes and suddenly there is a clash of lightning, The acolytes flinch, "yes my lord, of course my lord." I s ha'taaka , good to see that still works.

I enter the throne room to find it ready for an audience, I climb my throne and take my seat, 3 people walk in, I recognise two however one remains a mystery. The Acolytes step forward and announce me, "Before you sits, Lord Ultorius, the ultimate survivor of lightning, god of death and the sea, harvester of hope." I wave them away with a wave of my hand and rise, after a moment I speak, scrow, true, nice to see you again. However you, in the middle, you I don't recognise. He nods at me, "I AM THE GOD OF Devastation! I smile, Orion, got it. I take my seat once more and offer food and rum, as they sit and eat I smile, and begin to imagine the havoc we were going to create in the Abydos Galaxy.

The Ultimate Survivor Of Lightning
  • Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 08 2017 11:58 am

It's a nice post but to be honest I don't understand why :D

• Ultorius16
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • High Commander Ultorius
May 20 2017 1:19 pm

Its a place where people can write stories, have a little fun and RP :)

The Ultimate Survivor Of Lightning