26horses Forum
> >
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Apr 02 2017 4:48 pm

I am using the System Lords App on Android 7.0

Bug for mobile
- Battle tool does actually work! However, I realized why it is not working for me. When you have either attacker or defender set with a personality of scientist, clicking the button to do the calculation does not work. I am not sure if there is anything else that makes it not work, but when I had either player with scientist it did not work and when I did not it did work.
- Fix guide where values for military units are 0 for some reason.
- Fix when you click a planet in the planet window it does not exit out of window after it goes to planet.
- Enroute armies does not show the correct planet picture, it is the same for all of them and it does not link or say the name of the actual planet the troops are going to.
- After selecting a planet to reinforce from and clicking the planet name in blue on the trade page for that planet, it does not link you to the planet like it should.
- The planet you are on does not refresh after trading all naquada
- Scroll does not work well when selecting a planet to trade or reenfroce from.
- For some reason in the building menu the espionage building is broken. Everything shows how many buildings you are building on the right in black text and how much time it will take in blue text above that. However, for espionage it always says 20 for how many buildings you are building even if you are not building anything and it shows how many buildings you are building in the blue text where the time is supposed to be. Hope that makes sense, I can provide a picture if necessary.
- When you go to armies and click a planet it does not link to the planet, just refreshes to the planet you are already on
- Aggressive and defensive stances both have the same descriptions
- chat extends to far in the new desktop version and then you cannot close it
- Mobile scroll is broken for some menus. Meaning you can't drag down with your finger on the window and go down a list. Instead you have to scroll down using the scroll bar which is really hard when the scroll bar is tiny, on the edge of the screen, and with my big fingers. Scroll works properly on the planet select, saved locations, objectives, technology menu, news and observer windows for alliance, and all news tabs in news menu. Scroll does not work properly on the menu you use to select a planet for trading, the market, players and alliance rank window. And it works a little wierd in the alliance forums, if you do it just right it works. I have not tested scrolling in the new desktop version.

I hope reporting these bugs helps. I have pictures of some of them I can provide if necessary. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I hope these get resolved soon :)

Triton

Lord Money$eal
  • Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Apr 02 2017 4:51 pm

I can confirm it ... and the android version is kind of slow .. Also about buildings... You have to click too many times if you want to build something. Most of the times it didn't work at all

• Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 02 2017 7:29 pm

Yeah the android version is a bit slower, but it still works pretty well aside from these bugs. I also want to say that some if not all of these bugs also exist in the new desktop version as well. Yeah sometimes you have to click a button again when trying to build a building which is frustrating, but it is not too often I don't think for me. I think part of that problem is because the button is small and I don't hit it right or because the game is slow for a sec and does not show the building right away.

Lord Money$eal
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 02 2017 7:42 pm

Also thanks for the reply. And to anyone else who reads this I will keep adding bugs to the list as I find them. Thanks :)

Lord Money$eal
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 03 2017 12:40 am

Thanks a bunch for that list moneyseal.

Hmm I haven't noticed android being slow on newest devices. Next update will have more performance boosts too.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 03 2017 2:19 am

No problem. Also no the game runs pretty well on my phone, it just is faster on my computer. Both make my computer and phone a little hot so it is good to hear there are some optimization improvements coming. (The game just uses a lot out of processing power, more than I think a game like system lords should anyways) There is a little lag when switching/clicking on planets, but it all runs pretty well. If anything I would say just the loading of planets could be a little smoother and the bugs worked out and it will work perfectly :)

Lord Money$eal
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Apr 03 2017 11:05 pm

All of those bugs are on the windows install version as well shadowing & moneyseal lol

UPDATE: or at least most of them like the builds showing 20 always in production and the descriptions are all the same for the stances and a few other things so not exactly all of those bugs

Suntzu
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Apr 04 2017 5:51 am

There is also a bug with the chat screen on windows version once u maximize the chat window it can't be minimized or exited out of without having to log out then back in

Suntzu
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 04 2017 2:22 pm

Yeah Allan1991, I mentioned that above in a post. I did not try the new desktop version initially, but after I did, I found that most if not all bugs in the mobile app also existed in the new desktop version. Yes I realized the bug with the chat on the new desktop version too. Just added that up above in my initial post :) I was thinking it might just be me for the chat bug, but it is good to see that I am not the only one with that problem. Thanks for responding! Please post any additional bugs you find too and I can add them up in the list. I am hoping this will make Shadowing's job easier so he can find the bugs people are experiencing, all in one place. Oh also, I just updated the first post I made with more bugs I found.

Lord Money$eal
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2017 9:09 am

- Fix when you click a planet in the planet window it does not exit out of window after it goes to planet.

This isn't a bug. I designed it this way on purpose. so you can cycle through planets faster. Cause if you hit a option on the build menu it will disappear anyways. So the only benefit of it disappearing after hitting each planet is just to see the map.

I know this is different behavior as to the old version. I thought it would be an improvement to speed up playing the game.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2017 11:00 am

- After selecting a planet to reinforce from and clicking the planet name in blue on the trade page for that planet, it does not link you to the planet like it should.

I didn't make the planet name a clickable link cause I felt it would be confusing for new players. I had to dumb down the UI quite a bit. Sadly remove some options in the process.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 26 2017 11:18 am

Think all these bugs are fixed now except the chat window problem. Will be live on next build.