• Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Things of quality have no fear of Time-Trajan
Mar 31 2017 4:10 pm

The planets are 3 and I started with reserves to expand. What is the procedure for the how to do on building homes on planetary surfaces and troops for sending to other planets or just some ships for skirmishes in space.

So far I just see how to hop from planet to planet or change the status of the planets from neutral, offensive or defensive via glyphs. The other trinitry is the three types of resources.

So how to go about adding units then?

Dan

Hadrian
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 31 2017 4:12 pm

The glyphs are buttons for certain things. When you are on a planet you own, between the glyphs it shows other options of building and military. Building is for building the planet, military is for troop building.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Things of quality have no fear of Time-Trajan
Mar 31 2017 4:28 pm

Thanks I can see those options now between the glyphs. I had to do "collect salvage" first and after that the options are visible. The 4 total are Build, Military, Trade and Reinforce. Just as that described, and the materials resources for them is probably Naqahdah(Units and Buildings), Technology and Operations.

Well explained, Works.

Hadrian
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Apr 04 2017 2:06 pm

To send troops to other planets you can either reinforce or attack. You can reinforce by clicking the button that says reinforce on the planet you want your troops to be on then select the planet that your troops are on currently. To attack you need to go to the planet you want to attack, determine how many troops they have (do a spy drone), if you can win (use the battle tool), then click attack and select what planet you will attack from.

What do you mean how to go about adding units? Also did you have any other questions?

Sorry I am responding late

Lord Money$eal