• Ultorius16
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • High Commander Ultorius
Mar 16 2017 4:04 pm

The other day sadeyes "broke the rules" and said ass and was chat banned for it however darky swears in chat and no punnishment is awarded, how is that fair on the rest of us?

Does this mean, now the rest of us can do swear openly in chat without punishment? or is it one rule for normal players and another rule for mods.

Ill let you think on that for a minute.

The Ultimate Survivor Of Lightning
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 16 2017 4:07 pm

I was not banned for the use of ass. My mistake is when trying to say shel kree I didn't see that I said fick until it was pointed out. That looked like I was trying to get around the chat filter, and that is why I got chat banned.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Ultorius16
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • High Commander Ultorius
Mar 16 2017 4:23 pm

Well then ladies and gentlemen the plot thickens...if sadeyes was banned for attempting to get around the rules, the why does darky get off scot free?

Looks like darky is abusing his power, is this the first time? or has he done it more than once, who knows, but the real question is, what, will his punishment and when will it take place?

The Ultimate Survivor Of Lightning
  • Emperorphoenix
  • Irregular
  • 53 posts
  • Reputation 985
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Forum Administrator
Mar 16 2017 5:42 pm

I actually don't care. The chat thing is so bugged I think and Shadowing hasn't fixed it yet. Keyword; Yet

Victoria venit, .... procul a pretium
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 16 2017 6:04 pm

Emperorphoenix what chat thing is bugged?

Ultorius16 players are no longer allowed to open up discussions talking about the game mods in an attempt to try to start a community uproar. This is just something that is no longer part of System Lords due to history of bad behavior from past players and wasting staffs time. Email support if you have issues or concerns. Please read the game rules located in the menu. It explains all about this and even why this rule is in there.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Emperorphoenix
  • Irregular
  • 53 posts
  • Reputation 985
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Forum Administrator
Mar 16 2017 8:00 pm

Sometimes my messages don't go in chat and it's just great because sometimes the messages are important

Victoria venit, .... procul a pretium
  • Frownee
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Consistently Inconsistent
Mar 21 2017 7:18 pm

Hey Shadowing, are you coming back to the game after your reset? ;-;