• Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 08 2017 5:14 pm

see again i just try to proven a point sadeyes abuseing his power to deleted my posts

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 08 2017 5:21 pm

You threaten peoples family. You talk crap about the game. Yet I am in the wrong. Ok, I will leave this post. When it does get removed, it will not be by me. So rant away.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 08 2017 5:25 pm

lol dont be mad ,dont try to be cool, and quit kissing butt and play the game .the only reason why you lasted so long

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 08 2017 7:52 pm

It was infact me who deleted your posts... They were defacing the game mostly and disrespecting the Mods.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 09 2017 3:26 pm

The only butt I have kissed would be Shadowing's when I have been banned. The only way I could get back. As for cool, I am not cool, never have been and never will be and I have stated that. As for playing the game, what do you think I am doing? Complaining on the forum about it being unfair that I am banned for breaking the rules which the mods had mentioned?

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Emperorphoenix
  • Irregular
  • 53 posts
  • Reputation 985
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Forum Administrator
Feb 12 2017 9:19 pm

Under this topic Mixihelp you are severly in the wrong. Yes you do have a right to speak. By shouting out threats to player's families, defacing a game that you were rightfully banned. and many other things is unacceptable. Mods do have the right to delete your posts since of the infractions you caused that can be taken into a legal situation if it continues. So therefore you are wrong and the posts will be taken down. And don't complain because this is the verdict of the staff and I will stand by their decision to protect the players of the Abydos System Lords. And no amount of your excuses will turn this around. This is Final. Think about your mistakes.

-Phoenix

Victoria venit, .... procul a pretium