• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 09 2017 2:59 pm

The following is a small example guide on things to avoid in the game and in the chat.

First of all, more than one account is NOT ALLOWED IT IS CHEATING. ONLY ONE ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN, THE OTHERS GET BANNED.

Anyone with more than one account on their IP address will have the extra accounts banned. If you are not using a multi, for an example, you have family or a partner playing. They can play but must use a different IP address/wifi or use their phones network. Most phones now allow free internet access as part of the contract.

Mentioning games that are similar to this game, or compete with this game is something that will get you chat banned and if kept up banned from the game.
You can be chat banned for any abusive, insulting, threatening, s€xual language against other players. Gaming threats such as, “I will wipe out your fleet and crush you” are allowed. Insulting Shadowing, the game, and the mods can get you chat banned and/or game banned. Asking why a player has been banned from the game can also get you banned.

To try and get the ban removed, e-mail Shadowing at.
support-26horses@outlook.com

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jan 16 2017 9:58 am

You are also suppose to completely ignore how pay to win the game is. No matter how badly you are bullied by wallet lords shadowing needs that cash and he cant have his cash cow bad mouthed. So dont bad mouth the market, keep bending over and taking it from the wallet lords so shadowing can milk the market for more cash.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 17 2017 1:29 am

Additional info.

Recycling troops and allowing another player to take the naq can also get you banned. In essence it is the same as having a multi you build up so you can take what they have.
There is some wiggle room in this rule. Meaning, you can assist players by providing them some naq to get them going or to pay back any accidental losses. If the naq upsets the player balance that exists at the time, that is when you risk being banned.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.