• Colonelwolfing
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation -1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 05 2017 12:34 pm

I recently had the issue that I messed up in the game multiple times (I'm still very new to it) and by trying to restart on a new account, I got banned for multiple accounts. Now I suggest that there is an option to reset all game data for a specific account and restart the game so that that doesn't happen to more people like me.

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 06 2017 6:48 am

Colonelwolfing,

Greetings, It appears to be unlikely that the game will be reset.. Although it has been before but that's to fully integrate the new changes to things Shadowing felt essential to do.

However I am sure Shadowing will take the time to view this in his free time from Coding.

- Darky

• Colonelwolfing
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation -1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 06 2017 8:27 am

What I was actually thinking, maybe I didn't put it correctly, was that there should be an option to reset the data of an individual account, e.g. that if a player thinks he messed up like I did, he can just press a button and reset his personal account to start from the beginning without having to create a new account, which would get him banned.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jan 06 2017 9:53 am

The option was taken out cause of people taking advantage of it. That was a long time ago though. Could possibly enable that feature back again.

I'll think about it. Make sure there are no loop holes. At least for new players.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Colonelwolfing
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation -1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 06 2017 10:35 am

I think it would help a lot of new players who don't know their way around yet, in case they messed up at the beginning. To avoid exploiting, you could make it that the option gets disabled for an account after it reaches a certain net worth, or after a player used the option a certain number of times.

Now I would really appreciate it if you could unban me, since I read a couple of guides online and won't make another account again. Thanks :-)

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 06 2017 2:26 pm

Sorry, that was me. When I got online, I saw you had 2 accounts and banned one of them. Later I saw you had added another and I banned that. I did not know you were new, when you get back on the game send me a message. I will help you out to gain some planets to get you up and running.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Colonelwolfing
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation -1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 06 2017 3:04 pm

Thanks :) I'm playing on Android by the way, which means that I'm playing on Abydos since I think that's the only server that is available for Android

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 07 2017 1:06 pm

Abydos is the only server. It doesn't matter what platform you use, everyone plays Abydos.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.