• Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Consistently Inconsistent
Dec 29 2016 2:23 am

Hello,
So about 2 months ago, the creator of the game and I had a bit of a difference of opinion. He ended up muting me for 3 days. I was fine, but then my brother wanted to play. I didn't know of a way to communicate with Shadowing at the time so that our IP's won't be banned. With his stupidity, he set up his account. And a day later, we both were banned. It wasn't until recently that I got the time to try to take care of this mess. It hasn't been until recently that a close friend of mine communicated with a Mod that I was the one who could get it back. Idk how to do so, and it seems that I can't do anything other than wait and hope that someone who can fix this predicament does so. I am fully aware of the rules, but he wasn't "Listening" to the conversation, so i am now here. I would appreciate it if I wouldn't have to suffer from his mistake. Please take this under consideration. All help is appreciated.

Sincerely,
A player that wants to play

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 29 2016 3:22 am

I just unbanned your account.
Its one account per internet service provider.
No exceptions.
I'm also adding a support link inside the game for players and a warning sign for when players are creating accounts.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 29 2016 9:41 am

Frownee, it is best to message Shadowing through email.
support-26horses@outlook.com

Hopefully he will allow you back, a few have had a similar issue of family making an account on the same IP.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Frownee
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Consistently Inconsistent
Dec 29 2016 2:34 pm

Thank you so much! I will make sure he doesn't mess up again.