• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 18 2016 9:36 pm

Shadowing, how about giving the players a free race change and tech reset like you used too? The older players will remember, after major updates and changes to the game, Shadowing would give everyone a free tech and race change. Since time blurs for me I am going to guess, I think the last one was about 8 months to 1 year ago. So much has changed and people have had to either buy to adapt or get reset to adapt.

Thank you.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 19 2016 5:34 pm

I'd like some free naq too.

• Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 19 2016 5:34 pm

I'd like some free naq too.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 19 2016 9:35 pm

I think we would all like some free naq too, Canshow. That only seems to happen when Shadowing makes a mistake that affects everyone. The Tech reset was common whenever he changed or did an update to the advanced tech. Such as backers or premium members being able to add more on one type of tech. The race reset was the most common due to the changes in the game that would affect how you played. Some changes would make it so the personality and race no longer suited the players gaming style.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.