• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 17 2016 4:24 pm

Since premium members get their messages to Shadowing first, I am wondering if you all would consider messaging Shadowing about something. For him to add back into the game, what I call, the multi detector. It can not be a big thing for him to do, since he has said that the mods have it. The current rumour is that there is 2 mods in the game. They could stick the the chat, players can deal with the multi's.
Thank you.

I doubt Shadowing will do it, so it is not a problem if you agree with this last statement, and don't message him.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Sep 17 2016 6:24 pm

I fail to see a down side to this. The only people that would/should object to this are those that have multis or those that are allied with multis.

And if there are 2 multis in the game......why are they still in the game with strict rules against multis?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 17 2016 7:52 pm

I agree. I didn't, and still don't, understand why Shadowing removed. Since people were complaining about it, then he should have saw that as confirmation that it was working well.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 18 2016 9:07 am

Ya I'll add it back sometime this week.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 18 2016 11:12 am

Brilliant, thank you very much Shadowing. Please don't forget.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 19 2016 9:39 pm

Please do not forget about this Shadowing. I check each time I log into the game in the hope you have added it back. I would love to know who complained about it but that would have been in private so you won't say. I still consider it the best addition to the game since you added Flagships.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 22 2016 12:31 am

Actually sadeyes it's pointless adding it back.
Cause records get cleared and mods usually bans multis before the account is out of protection.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Ultorius16
  • Irregular
  • 24 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • High Commander Ultorius
Sep 24 2016 1:26 pm

But it's not pointless, the players don't trust the mods, so the multi detector would be useful to determine if someones cheating or not

The Ultimate Survivor Of Lightning
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 24 2016 2:03 pm

Lmao, Shadowing there is a big point to it. No one knows who the mods are, but we do know they are players in the game. Yes, I like and get along with most. Do I trust them all, hell no. There was no reason for you to remove it in the first place. Your answer to me was, "People were complaining about it." I think someone has already said the reason for anyone to complain about it. I have asked for it back since you took it away. My trust in you has been risen recently, your help in getting the version that no longer exists working for me was brilliant. I am not the only one that has lost trust in you, you read the chat so you must know it. Adding it back will help you regain some of that trust. I agree you don't need the players to trust, but trust in the maker = trust in the game which ends in more spending.