• Shaka
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 04 2016 2:25 am

I recently started playing this game after a friend recommended it to me, on the third day of playing it I was greeted with this message when I tried logging on "Your account has been banned. Reason: Ban for being a multi or wasting the staffs time" now I haven't made any contact whatsoever with any mods or staff so that reason is out of the question, which leaves being a multi. I assume this means having multiple accounts which is against the rules. So why am I being banned for this which I am not doing. If I was to be banned for something I would assume it would be for my questionably offensive name but no it's for being a "multi" which I am not and I have no idea why I am being accused of. So what do I do now, I like this game quite a lot and I don't want to start all over again.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 04 2016 2:47 am

You have been unbanned. Make sure you and your friend don't use the same internet connection to play.
I'll keep doing more updates to the multi checker so its less error prone in the future but for right now its limited.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shaka
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 04 2016 3:19 am

Thank you for doing that! It's nice to know that mods and devs are listening and care.