• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 12 2016 11:25 am

This message is for all players and Shadowing.

The older players will understand this more than newer ones. At times people lose their tempers or just wish to annoy and insult people. A few doing the insults are just playing/trolling, but some do it in all seriousness. It has gotten to the point of being unacceptable and beyond childish. Quite a few have quit the game because of it, others could be thinking of quitting. I know I have been close to giving up due to the crap.

Shadowing, I know you have thought about adding mods in the past but I don't think people liked the idea. Even writing this, part of me doesn't like the idea, however all of me doesn't want another player to quit. It looks like some people can not keep their insults to themselves. I do not wish to be banned but you did tell me what it would take to get them added. I really, really, do not want to do that but as Spock would say, the good of the many outweigh the good of the few or the one.

To all players, please add your support to this and maybe Shadowing will add them. Thank you.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Officer of Drama and Propaganda
Aug 12 2016 1:06 pm

I totally love&support the idea
I think Kynell should become a chat moderator and have Canshoe to help him

Maybe then some people stop insulting my friends
my boyfriend
and me
for mentioning their big ego

Also, it would be great if people stopped accusing Shadowing of things like sharing other players' private information and all, because I know for a fact he would never discuss anybody's PMs with other people, and he would never give some sort of "special treatment" to anybody on this game. I'm really sick of these accusations some jealous people like to throw at Shadowing

Have a nice day, everyone :)

Yawn
  • Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 12 2016 2:00 pm

I support this idea too! :) It'll be good if shadowing accept ;d

• Renti
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 12 2016 4:20 pm

I'm glad you've realized what a problem you have become for the game sadeyes. Since you have recognized that your constant trolling is unacceptable maybe you could just suspend yourself permanantly from the chat rather than causing shadowing unnecessary work ;)

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 12 2016 4:41 pm

This is a good idea. I have complained for years now about Shadowing not enforcing the rules on those that take things too far, or do not leave people alone when asked. Especially when it becomes personal insults. This stuff needs to be curbed. Some good fun can be had, but there needs to be limits.

Oh Hello There
  • Zoos1
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 12 2016 4:55 pm

I support this idea too!

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 12 2016 6:33 pm

Congratz on knowing how to use 'curbed', fa*got.

Sasha is the best.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Scrow
  • Irregular
  • 16 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 14 2016 8:29 am

Its a great idea, Hope Shadowing think about doing this

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 22 2016 2:47 pm

Thank you to all who supported this idea. I have heard that he is planning on adding them. But since he has not said anything to me about it, I don't know if it is true or not.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.