• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jul 31 2016 3:43 pm

No one has asked me to write this, just in case anyone thinks Canshow asked me. Those that know me will understand that I don't like people quitting. Since vacation for none spenders is only 3 days, quitting for a small period for the rest is fine.

This message is mainly aimed at the Shadow Council members who still want to destroy Canshow. I no longer know what the reason for attacking him is anymore. I remember Kynell helping Grim, when Canshow tried taking a warsat that he once had. That was understandable since Kynell was not around for the long running warsat grudge. Then the reason became, he let Amir join his alliance and they were plotting together. I have to say, that was a silly idea since most of the galaxy hated Amir.

I am asking the Shadow Council to show mercy on someone that has proven to be a good player and a valuable member to any alliance. He has done some damage to you guys and survived what has been sent at him. In my opinion, that deserves respect not resetting.

Sincerly.
Relatively Stable Asgard-Lemur.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 31 2016 3:48 pm

I Agree with Sadeyes.

• Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Jul 31 2016 3:57 pm

if canshow would like a reappraisal he needs to do it himself. he did hit my fleet on the hottest most busiest day of the year. I don't hold grudges, but he does need to be his own voice in this matter. He did also say that he was planning to get the asgardians to go to war with his alliance against the shadow council.

Gambit
  • Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 31 2016 5:56 pm

You didn't move your fleet beforehand. Also, provide a screenshot for your claim.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 02 2016 12:56 pm

While I have given up with this suggestion it was just something I felt I had to do. I do not always say it, because many have big enough egos, I do respect players that survive and still kick ass.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 02 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks sadeyes I appreciate it.

• Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
Aug 06 2016 7:12 am

this is a wargame sad.. and can did enough in his time to deserve whats coming... u reap what u sow... if can hadnt acted up so many times maybe so many peeps didnt want him dead.... i honestly dont care if he leaves the game, sometimes u lose and sometimes u win... if id quit everytime ive been attacked relentlessly i didnt leave... the only time i was going to was when i had some personal probs... and when naq was introduced to market...

Can i like you... but u cant be surprised that u are getting attacked

>Cain
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 06 2016 12:03 pm

I don't know if you can delete posts otherwise I would have deleted this one. I know Canshow has caused trouble and survived it. It was just a thought, since the council have many attacking players I thought his surviving what was sent his way might have been enough to earn enough respect to cease attacks.

I have given up with this thread but because you are a friend, Cain. I wanted to reply.