26horses Forum
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2016 5:11 pm

Its funny how everytime someone with a long history of not paying through paypal switches to paypal and suddenly creates a massive fleet to hit me with. Orion, Hamiler and trueasgards being a few examples. Anyway here are general reasons why paying through paypal should not be allowed

1. Resources. Everytime someone buys everyone in the game gets resources. When someone uses paypal no one gets resources, giving an unfair advantage to the spender. Lets take ohhhh lets say orion for example. Who recently decided to generously donate 600 dollars to the game (never before spent close to this amount congrats!!) would come about to about 16,000 resources per player or an influx of 4,800,000 resources to the game which the player base didnt get because of paypal

2. alerting attackers. Sometimes noob players will buy fleets at the last second to defend against attacks. The news feed alerting players of a buy through extra resources often warns attackers. This is taken away through paypal.

3. Reversal of payment. When people use paypal they can reverse as many payments as they want with little to no recourse. Shadowing would not win a challenge of payment because he has no proof the payment was for the game. This is why players like demogorgon and hamiler were able to pay excessive amounts kill off players and then simply reverse the payments.

4. tracking donations. When donations are made through paypal there is no history of the money ever actually being donated. It doesnt go on our news feed and doesnt go under the donation chart shadowing created.

To keep the game fair, all payments should have to be made in game. And if someone claims they cant use their credit card anymore (what? first off youve been using it for over a year now) then they can go buy giftcards. You can buy a 500 dollar giftcard for a fee of 4.95.

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 25 2016 5:14 pm

You do know it is unlikely Shadowing will stop allowing game buy through paypal

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Jun 25 2016 5:20 pm

PayPal is safer then my debit card lol stop crying... If you don't like it quit for the 18th time lol

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2016 5:23 pm

Saying stop crying is not an argument. So are you saying that you feel Shadowings game is unsafe for the use of your debit card? That's a bit offensive. Like I said orion: gift cards. It's less than the PayPal fees and saves shadowing time. It's a win win win

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2016 5:33 pm

No, I just don't want my new debit card out in the open... And I dont have to explain myself to you. You are just a member of the game.... Not shadowing. It's players like you shadowing should tell to piss off always wanting to change his game.... Make your own if you're not happy

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2016 5:37 pm

Im not telling him to change it, im making a suggestion. There is a difference. You are a little gonach who thinks by be shadowings pet you can get his favor. its amusing af. get a life kid. i do find it hilarious you spent 600 in two days because you are scared of a little 10 v 1 ;-)

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2016 5:48 pm

Call me any name you'd like lol fact is you are in pro and I'm not.... I bought to get ahead where I belong... Not cuz I'm scared of your ass

• Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 25 2016 10:43 pm

Mama Mia! Whaaaaa-ha-ha-haaaa! Fight time! Let's-a go!

• Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Jun 29 2016 6:56 pm

While I generally disagree with you on most things, and you were condescending throughout your post; your points are solid and I agree something should be done about this imbalance.

Perhaps notifications and resources could be allotted and distributed once per day so that they are no longer tactical information.

It is definitely unfair that only cc donations provide resources to players. That really ought to be fixed.

As far as people reversing payments, that would seem to be a matter of how shadowing runs his business, and is none of ours.

• Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 29 2016 7:32 pm

I mock you.