• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 08 2016 1:34 pm

Am I the only one suffering a problem with galaxy chat? I can whisper, I can chat in alliance, but I can't chat in galaxy. When I was banned from chat the last time, it was all of the chat.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 08 2016 1:46 pm

Seriously Shadowing. You not checking in on stuff is screwing this game up. Are you actually porting this game by taking bits of the game and moving them to Unity? I know that is not how it works, but damn this thing is falling apart. I am betting Mac is still having troubles. Why should players show more support for this game than the dude who is meant to make it run?

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 08 2016 1:54 pm

I must be banned from galaxy chat. When a multi like harkness can chat and I can't, then I have been banned. No idea why, shadowing is not around for me to ask. He is doing it on purpose.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 09 2016 12:54 pm

Day 2 of galaxy chat ban. I want to know what I did.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 09 2016 2:14 pm

Shadowing, you need to update the chat ban thing. I think it would be nice to be given the reason for the ban and how long it is going to last.

I still think I am right and this ban is a glitch that you know about, I SAW YOU ONLINE. Just sort it or tell me why, I don't think your FB page has the same chat ban I can always spam that.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 09 2016 3:36 pm

url https://youtu.be/5oMbTdXBKTs

I forgot to take the mute off. I had to redo the video.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Apr 10 2016 11:22 am

I was trash talking about Shadowing, that is why I was banned. At least I now know. Also I can report that a chat ban does not take affect when you make the mistake.