• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 21 2016 11:06 pm

I joined the resistance because it was made to get rid of Amir. I did say before and even in the chat that I thought it would fail. When you have been in similar groups who are meant to be all of the same alliance and see that fail you can't help but doubt. I let my hope win out in the end. :) I like most, had nothing against the rest of the council. A couple of the later arrivals did have something against some of the members. Still the goal remained the same, get rid of Amir. When the resistance members started arguing with each other, I knew the end was soon to follow. I quit soon after and I don't know how the Nox got started or who made it. I do not know what goal the Nox set themselves, but they completed the task of the resistance in a way. Not in the way the resistance intended but Amir is gone, or is at least gone for now I guess.

The point of this post is a question, since I am not sure all of the Nox members were resistance members. Why are you guys still fighting?

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Mar 21 2016 11:11 pm

Amir is on a break...nothing to do with the Nox..The Council is and will always be #1 and I, The God of Devastation, with the rest of the Shadow Council Gods will make sure of it! The Galaxy will always Kneel before us!! ;)

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 21 2016 11:18 pm

Lol, I knew Sasha was lying when she said she was being honest about him quitting. I never thought him "quitting" had anything to do with the Nox and everything to do with Shadowing.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 22 2016 2:43 am

Orion you really need to stop hallucinating these days. No one will kneel before yous. :)

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 22 2016 11:33 pm

I saw Sasha's comment earlier today in chat or it could have been yesterday. She found it funny that the goal of the resistance was to take out Amir. I don't remember how many were in it, Sasha laughed that 8 people came together to take down 1 kid. I think 8 was about right.

If I am wrong Sasha can you please correct me, I saw your comment when I had to go do something.

The reason I am writing this is to explain to Sasha why around 8 people came together. A few reasons really. He could spend and no one knew how much. Alliance, it is not like the members of the council would just stand aside while people attacked him. There are probably others but if that doesn't give you an idea why then I don't know how else to explain it.