• Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 20 2016 5:56 pm

mac must have used a bug cause no way in the hell did he reset scrow when all his 120k networth was on the warsat he had left and mac only had 42k net. and I know scrow did not move his feet because the blackhole was collapse so how is this possiable?

• Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 20 2016 6:04 pm

yea and he has a level 15 planet in a desroy section too by a blackhole bull cha'tii the sector should be clear but not

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Mar 20 2016 7:14 pm

Lol you are a nerd lol Wither!

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 20 2016 7:34 pm

I find these claims tiresome. Why do you not go into the guide and check out what status actually does. Then check what different things advanced technology does. Also consider that ships and troops can be stolen.

I know this reply is pointless, you will keep saying he is cheating.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 20 2016 8:00 pm

First off scrows Entire fleet was in flight when I reset him. It literally cost me 9 fighters to do it.

Second off if you bother checking galaxy I explained all this as well as commenting on the fact that the blackhole did not destroy the sector. So at the cost of 7 fighters I seiged the planet that should have been destroyed but wasn't and took it over. I had to do this to reset Scrow since it was his second last planet.

I shouldn't have to explain this cha'tii . Learn how to play the game before accusing people of cha'tii . You would think by now you would have learned that you don't have to destroy a persons fleet to reset them. Scrow made the mistake of moving his fleet rather than defend a planet and I made him pay for it.

I don't need to cheat to take out any of you. I will 1v1 anyone outside my alliance and wipe the floor with you.

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 20 2016 8:19 pm

There is a reason I'm called the God of Destruction.

• Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 20 2016 8:32 pm

lol if this is true why do u still have scrow level 15 planet. because that whole sector was destroy by a blackhole and yet nothing happen the whole sector should be empty u cheater

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 20 2016 8:36 pm

I know it should be empty. It should have been empty before I launched my attack. But it wasn't so I had to sacrifice 7 fighters to take it over to make sure he was reset. The glitch actually cost me when it shouldn't have so how is that cheating?

I don't need his cha'tii ty lvl 15 planet I only took it because the blackhole didnt destroy the section so I had to take it.

Get shel kree ed loser

• Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 21 2016 3:29 am

Hey bawltear this game isn't for stupid little kids like you. Please leave and never come back you swine.

• Scrow
  • Irregular
  • 16 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 25 2016 7:45 pm

First off

i sent my fleet to one of Zirnitras planets, i sent it there so my planet would be undefended and easy for someone to take it, i am tired of this game and ppl using exploids and other sh!t, hopefully shadowing will give this game more time when he is done with other stuff and maybe i will return then or not we will see

hope u all have a great Game play and having fun playing this game

Scrow over and out.