• Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Officer of Drama and Propaganda
Mar 14 2016 9:18 am

Okay guys, this is not another #FreeNaqDrama2016 post. So if you want to order the #FreeNaqDrama2016 t-shirt, message @Shadowing for details.

As the Shadow Council's diplomat, I regret to announce that The Nox are stinky losers and they can't even honour the peace thing we wanted to have with them.

As the best alliance... uh, most aggressive alliance on SL we don't offer NAPs to everyone, yet we gave The Nox a chance to rebuild in peace. Our only condition was - The Nox would give us back our warsats. Since their leader Scorpion pussied out and their current leader Darky was unhappy with his decision of giving us the warsats, I asked him to tell his people to message me if they have something against our conditions of peace. I have received no messages.

Then we learned that The Nox have a SPY in our alliance. Well, such a nice understanding of peace they have. The most dishonourable thing about The Nox here is, Scorpion wouldn't even tell me who is a spy - actually, he would just arrogantly admit to infiltrating our alliance every fckn time we discussed the peace thing.

Oh, and want to hear something funny? This morning/evening DARKY the current leader of The Nox attacked our current leader Macgiviner. And you know what he said? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

The only reason they even had a chance to successfully hit our warsats was their extreme wallet lording (or whatever it was, I won't refer you to the #FreeNaqDrama2016 posts because it doesn't really matter now) - but let me remind you, we killed every of their huge 400k networth fleets. And we will do it again and again if needed.

Btw, Darky has no respect even for Scorpion, pic rel:

Have a good laugh everyone!

- Princess Rayn

Yawn
  • Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Mar 14 2016 10:26 am

some people have too much to say.

Gambit
  • Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 14 2016 1:52 pm

1. It was an accident since the planet said "Seiged by Anonymous" it wasn't until after i hit the seige planet I noticed it was mac but he sustained no losses and I apologized in chat.

2. We wouldn't of given the warsats back because we won them fair and square.

3. I sorted things out with Scorpion on Skype on the same day I said what I did.

• Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 14 2016 2:30 pm

Hey Darky, that picture was just a bonus to make people laugh.

1. And then you tried to blackhole Orion by an accident? Nobody believes you.

2. Giving us back our warsats was the condition we made with Scorpion. But since you told me that everyone else was unhappy with his decision, I asked you to tell your members to personally message me. We would let them keep the warsats they wanted to keep.

3. Can you tell me if Scorpion still has something to say in The Nox? He seems to be strongly identifying himself with the rest of your members, but since he left your alliance and told Orion that he's leaving the war this morning, I'm very confused.

Yawn
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 14 2016 3:58 pm

Scorpion is the king of Lies don't believe for a second that he ever truly left the Nox or is leaving the war. Wouldn't be surprised if this was his plan all along seeing as he has been spying on us since the peace talks began.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Mar 14 2016 5:04 pm

I have an idea that could show that Scorpion is speaking truthfully this time. He gives up the name of the spy that is in the council.

P.S It can be hard not to talk to old alliance members, you make frinds with people. However due to the way things were done, I can see things from Mac's point of view.

P.P.S Bored and waiting for drones, so thought I would comment.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 14 2016 5:34 pm

Scorpion won't give up the name of the spy because he can't even be honest when talking peace and all. He broke one of our main peace conditions - no spying on each other.

But I guess the galaxy got used to his lies. Peaceful alliance my ass, he has never wanted peace; he just wanted to take our place. With a trickery.

Yawn
  • Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Mar 16 2016 9:37 am

Sasha your lies are despicable. I never wanted to take your place and I still haven't attacked you since your leader Amir was so close to being reset that he requested a 48hr ceasefire which I granted and extended. My Actions speak louder than your words. ;-)

Gambit
  • Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 16 2016 8:14 pm

My lies? Tell me what am I lying about?

You broke the peace when you admit that you have a spy in our alliance and wouldn't tell us his name. If you thought we could completely ignore the spy thing - you were wrong. Yet we still decided not to hit you, and we gave you several chances.

And then Darky hit us and tried to blackhole Orion with his allies in the same sector.

Seriously, first you brag that you WON this war even though we were discussing peace = no victory on both sides, then you break the peace by spying on us and then you hit us. And when we decide to hit you guys back - you go into protection. Losers.

Yawn