26horses Forum
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 06 2016 10:59 pm

To the 60 or so players who still play some of you may have known me from the start most know me most recently as Amir.

I always said I was someone with many names and only one at the same time. I think you should finally see what that means

I've played from 2013 under many many names here are just some: Thrace, Toku, Hadrian, Irons, each name either started or participated in major wars in game the famous ones. Some were won some were lost. But this is the first time posting here.

I am cakes I have killed millions of ships and hundreds of millions of naq. I have reset many and been allies with many. I have gotten to God status twice.

I have been banned after three years of playing.

Despite my in game personality im not like that in anyway in real life and because of that I don't wish to press the issue further. However if shadowing attempts to defame or slander me I will have no choice but to defend my name.

This is my farewell to all enemies and allies alike.

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Mar 06 2016 11:11 pm

And there is the best player to play the game...its been a honor General!

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Mar 07 2016 1:33 am

All I can really say is its been fun playing the game with ya Amir despite the high stress I got way to easily lol anyways that's abit off topic on the last part and Orion nice job on the banner for your profile

Suntzu
  • Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Mar 07 2016 2:46 am

despite what you may think, I never received any free naq. you should have contacted me before kicking off. if cakes is actually amir, and cakes is rocks, then that would lead me to believe that you infiltrated the furling alliance with yet another multi account. please correct me if I'm wrong.

Gambit
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 3:40 am

You're wrong I used a multi only for the purpose of the forum. I don't cheat like you darky and trueasgards. You are despicable excuses for human beings and never spent a dime.

Enjoy the cha'tii cess pool of a game you've created with your disgraceful and shameless cheating.

You're very lucky the messages were lost when shadowing got reset. You're silence all day said it all.

• Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Mar 07 2016 9:23 am

I don't cheat Amir. as for being quiet all day, it was night time for me and I was at work it was very busy. had you waited until I had finished work you would know. this forum name cakes belongs to rock, there is a previous forum post confirming that. if that is the case then you did use a multi to infiltrate the furling alliance.

Gambit
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 2:59 pm

Rock is jolinars multi I have no idea why the shel kree you are connecting him to me.

If you bought all your cha'tii honestly post one of your credit card bills. Black out your personal info and make me look like a fool. I await the pic ;-)

Oh and not payments from march 1st was it? Where your little free market stopped working and it actually went on your card.

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Mar 07 2016 5:57 pm

Lol no responses to my last comment

Suntzu
  • Canshow
  • Irregular