• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Mar 03 2016 8:59 pm

I have no clue what family i made fun of. The only family that i noticed getting made fun of was my dad. But you were perfectly fine not calling Irons out on that.

Oh Hello There
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Mar 03 2016 9:09 pm

"Zuff started posting after i started searching for the person dissing Mac's wife" What the shel kree does that mean? I don't even know who Mac is. I wasn't dissing his wife. You need to get your cha'tii straight. I think you have spent too much time kissing Irons ass. I haven't been talking in game because i don't have time to get sucked into that crap until my semester is over.

Oh Hello There
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Mar 03 2016 9:15 pm

And obviously he isn't replying because he knows I am right. He is accusing me of stuff to either piss people off at me, or get me to talk in galaxy. I have made fun of people, especially Irons. I have always said I would respect someone until they did me wrong. You accused me of cheating with Yama, and of other things. I had never lied to you and you started accusing me of everything under the sun. Thats why i called you a backstabber. And then you started kissing Irons ass. So I guess you saying me making fun of people's families, which isn't true, is your way of getting back at me for calling you out on what you did?

Oh Hello There