26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 01 2016 2:08 pm

I'm Compiling a list of System Lord Updates that I want to get done before summer.
So will do a few at a time till then.

Delaying Stargate Attacks. This way stargate attacks are no longer instant attacks with out any warning.

Email alerts when detecting fleets.

Allow players to slow their fleet down. So players can plan to be online when their fleet arrives. Will only be able to set this before launch.

Infiltration mission that prevents a player from moving their fleet off a planet for a small duration of time.

A new building that slowly builds free offense only support units. This means the unit has to be used with other units. So if you send 100 soldiers you are allowed to send so many of these units with that many soldiers. This is so that a building will help an attacker out in the game.

Operation mission where you can create a naqahdah asteroid that you can set course to a enemy planet.

The ability to spend technology points anywhere with out restrictions from requirements.

Liked to add another 2 more rows of technology

Battle stance. Which will allow your fleet to retreat during a battle taking less losses when facing over whelming odds.

More stats like how many military points you currently have sitting on a planet. Also just a better break down on battle reports.

New Personality the psycho

Larger players being able to send aid to smaller players in their alliance. Maybe even units. There will be a time period delay before the transaction completes. Like 24 hours.

Player Avatar pics. These pics will show up in news and such.

Multi Galaxies. Instead of creating more servers. I will be creating more galaxies instead. Also will let me create a newbie galaxy for new players.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Sasha
  • Irregular
  • 57 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Officer of Drama and Propaganda
Mar 01 2016 2:16 pm

Email alerts?

That's the best idea I've ever heard

Guess who will be sending 1 Jaffa attacks on everyone

Yawn
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 01 2016 2:56 pm

I can set a setting that lets player ignore fleet size.
This feature isn't for when a player sleeps but when they are busy during the day. Also will be able to disable it too.
This will make observatories more useful too.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it