• Aaron1178
  • Irregular
  • 134 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dovakiin Dragonborn
Jul 03 2012 7:39 am

Heyo,<br /><br />I am having a thought while playing SSL. What if you could send out probes or a legion of Jaffa to search a planet, but not attack it? I mean, what if a Jaffa finds an ancient repository aye ;)

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 07 2012 7:15 am

I will think about that one for a bit :)

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zodecode
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I'm new!
Dec 21 2012 6:59 pm

Going along with this idea would it be possible to have hidden gates that can only be access by dialing different address&#039;s even if there is a large number failed attempts. Giving a gamer the feeling of actually using a real Stargate to find lost and unknown worlds. I haven&#039;t had the pleasure of playing the game yet so not sure of the design but if there was a home base could something like that be added if it doesn&#039;t already exist&nbsp; :) even if it were to be in the appearance of a mini game that gives rewards. Thou accessing a real planet was more of what i have in mind. For years I have wanted a real mmorpg that was based on Stargate but was like combining anarchy online, eve online, and the solo team playing style of guild war&#039;s thou I understand what a massive undertaking that would be and most likely won&#039;t happen thou one can always hope :) ......day dreaming........ but would be fun to play. <br />

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 29 2012 2:48 pm

Well 38!/7! is a big, big number.. So even if all the planets that are in the game were taken away, their addresses, the possibility of actually dialing a hidden planet would be almost non-existant, I doubt anyone would even try tbh.<br />Anyway, I haven&#039;t played the games you mentioned, only heard a little of them, and this game is similar in some aspects so you may have found what you were hoping for :)<br /><br />~N

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 21 2013 10:33 pm

Good idea

• Ashford68
  • Irregular
  • 41 posts