• Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
Feb 13 2016 7:08 am

I arkad, who once followed the false god scorpion, pledge that I will not support, provide information to any member of the Nox and not be involved any involvment apart from general talk and banter. I renounce this false god Trueasgards and any members of the Nox.
If I break this truth, then I am a enemy of the Shadow Council.
And i will be considered a neutral party in the war and in turn will not be attacked nor spy droned, ect by any shadow members.

Signed

Arkad

>Cain
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Feb 16 2016 9:27 pm

Lol, what happened Cain? That is, if this is Cain, the banner is right but smaller than I am sure it was.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Feb 17 2016 10:09 am

I scorpion pledge that I am very pleased to see blackheart and arkad renounce myself and trueasgards as Gods. Neither of us claimed to be Gods. The Nox alliance has been fighting Amir and the Shadow Council in order to give the rest of the galaxy freedom and a chance to actually grow and enjoy the game. Since the war began in all fairness, Amir's attitude towards myself and a few other players has greatly improved. providing the Shadow Council does honour your statements, then I personally feel as though we (The Nox) have at least in part accomplished a great victory. I personally wish you guys all the best. ;-)

Gambit