• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 01 2016 3:28 pm

Okay there are probably a lot of questions for those who are either outside the shadow council or not in the nox about who these people are what is going on.

Here's the full truth:

Trueasgards won 20 grand in the lottery last Friday. He had been reset by our alliance several times in the past because he is terrible at the game. Naturally he decided to spend 7-8 thousand dollars by last count on the game. Most of which were alliance packs. So essentially he bought himself around 140k (counting his failure a couple days ago) in networth and around 60-80k networth for his allies who just don't have the infrastructure to spend all of the naq. Overall his alliance has spent almost 10 thousand dollars in the last few days according to shadowiing. My alliance has spent around 100-200 dollars each in average since the reset over several months.

So you may be asking why trues alliance is in protrction rather than attacking (considering he has more than double my networth) it's because he and his allies are a coalition of some of the worst players in the game. They congratulate eachother for clicking on the collect salvage button and putting the naq in their flagships as though getting free naq from trueasgards lottery winnings is some kind of accomplishment. These are players who have payed for endless protections back to back where they couldn't be hit. They are loudmouths who don't understand the game and are trying to save their pride by buying it back from shadowing.

Naturally shadowing has no problem with this because he's getting nice and fat off the Michigan lottery. But I can tell you that unless they spend 10 grand more they still won't win, because they suck ass at the game.

Just to clear things up for the record

Oh and one other thing: I've played this game for a long time. To try to give their war some kind of a chance they try to NAP with everyone. So you think if they did somehow win the war they would just sit and not play the game for the rest of eternity? No they are coming first for canshow (obviously..) and then true will start picking targets. This is a guy who brags about having single handedly resetting a peacful alliance in his profile.

This post is mostly so I don't have to deal with the idiocracy that is to come in chat from some of the dumbest people ever to enter this world namely Tron and scorpion

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 3:38 pm

The only person who sits on this game and resets alot of new players is your Amir.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 3:40 pm

Ok 1: I don't only reset new players I reset people who disrespect me or my allies

2: you clearly didn't read the post and scrolled down to the last thing I said.

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 3:43 pm

you misjudged. True doesn't intend to pick targets after the war like Canshow etc.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 3:55 pm

God you're a stupid shel kree

• Brimstone923
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 4:04 pm

Our only intentions is to overthrow YOU Amir who love to pick on weak players who can't defend themselves. I DON'T CARE how long you have played it's a matter of principals Amir. I find this very amusing thou. a few days ago you were complaining about us complaining at u. now u seem to be complaining again. jealous?

• Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Feb 01 2016 4:05 pm

Amir you just don't like the idea of the galaxy uniting together to and celebrate as you fall. with a reputation of -11 do you really expect people to help to you? or feel sorry for you? I think not. ;-)

Gambit
  • Brimstone923
  • Irregular
  • 5 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 4:07 pm

By the way what difference does it make that he won a lotto ticket? did he ask for you to sit here telling people about who he is? No and even if he did, money is money. i thought you knew that Amir

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 4:08 pm

1. My reputation is from trollinf excellion a long time ago. I got like -4 from you nerds

2. Don't be proud that one of your false friends won the lotto and gifted you naq

3. Get off my screen loser and get out of protection coward

• Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 01 2016 4:09 pm

Remain calm everyone. All this salt is detrimental to my taste.

Let's chill, and watch some Star Wars, mmmkay?

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Feb 02 2016 5:13 am

What the hell is all of the bull cha'tii about
All i ever seem to see is people complaining in this game
and it is becoming very annoying oh and by the way i did not only go
vacation/protection to piss you and mac off i had other reasons
like my grandfather in law dieing from stage 4 cancer in the hospital
i fully intend to come back but only once im sure he will be ok which i
i will find out soon on if he is going to get out of the hospital with out
relapsing

Suntzu
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 16 2016 2:42 am

Just thought that this deserved a bump since we were in peace talks and Amir is retired. This way the Galaxy can see the current leader of the Nox claiming that all they want is to overthrow Amir.

Well Amir is gone and rather than continue the peace talks or honour any of your deals The Nox chose to Attack me and restart the war. When claiming it was an accident didn't work they tried saying we weren't in peace talks.

Everything Amir said in this post was right. If they did infact spend they spent way more than an additional 10 grand and the rest of us besides Amir are still here. hell Amir would still be here if he didn't chose to retire he is still #1 in status.