• Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 26 2016 10:09 pm

lol more graphics who cause the game to load even slower and people don't got endless time for a game to load or sit in front of a computer all day. new players quit mainly of 2 reason. they look at the ranks and after the 5 days they do the math and no way in hell can they get that much networth. in little time but only in months and second they get wipe out by the shadow ally cause they all the big players and only hit the new players for naq. that's the reasons why new players don't stay not cause of the grapics...........

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Jan 26 2016 10:40 pm

Well how bout we all stay at 1k networth so all the new ppl feel welcome...Really? They quit cuz they talk crap like you and get killed... notice the ppl who dont run their traps dont get hit? Maybe you dont notice because you havent tried it.

• Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Jan 27 2016 10:03 am

when I first started I tried to build a peace full alliance, I was helping people and I had an nap with every alliance except 1. the leader of this alliance started "running his mouth off" and attacking me and my alliance. the same person is constantly harassing new players even now. ;-)

Gambit